My First Diary: 3 PAK, 1 Purps#1 and 2 Bubbas Gift

Rick Grimes

22 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

large.IMG_7062.JPGlarge.IMG_7063.JPG

A couple of nice dry bud shots of our AutoDinafem critical Jack :yep:

Thanks for putting these up mate and enjoy that dank and frosty end product  :bong:

Will check back in for the critical cheese update as harvest approaches  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Grimes

• Dinafem-Mark

• Jibba jabba

• Smokebelch

@Dinafem-Mark that Critical Jack is one potent Auto. I'm trying rather unsuccessfully to leave it to cure a bit. 

Above are a few update pics of the PAK, Bubbas Gift and Purps at day 35 of 12/12.

in the group shot the Purps #1 is back left, back middle and right are the Bubbas and PAK are all on the front row. 

The top bud shot is the Purps and bottom one is a PAK. You can see they're starting to frost up now.

The PAK's are giving a tropical fruit smell but along with a kind of sweet, earthy, marzipan type of smell. 

Everything is still nice, healthy and green. Very few faded leaves even on the lower parts of the plants. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

On 22/06/2018 at 8:45 PM, Rick Grimes said:

@Dinafem-Mark that Critical Jack is one potent Auto. I'm trying rather unsuccessfully to leave it to cure a bit. 

Above are a few update pics of the PAK, Bubbas Gift and Purps at day 35 of 12/12.

in the group shot the Purps #1 is back left, back middle and right are the Bubbas and PAK are all on the front row. 

The top bud shot is the Purps and bottom one is a PAK. You can see they're starting to frost up now.

The PAK's are giving a tropical fruit smell but along with a kind of sweet, earthy, marzipan type of smell. 

Everything is still nice, healthy and green. Very few faded leaves even on the lower parts of the plants. 

Oh yes, critical Jack auto packs a punch my friend and for an auto she's also got some nice flavour. A great little strain and basically a true representation of critical Jack just in autoflowering format  ;)

Plants all look to be budding up well mate and as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

I've just been managed to get some new photos a few minutes before lights came on that show colours better.

All plants are on day 40 of 12/12 and coming on really great.

Top photo is Bubbas Gift, 2nd is PAK.

Bottom pic is a PAK and 2nd one up is the Purps. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Looking dense and frosty in here :hippy:

Bet they smell nice @Rick Grimes

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

Thanks for looking in pal:bong:

I’m really happy with how they’re turning out. Smells are awesome, the purps is the smelliest out of them all at this stage with a more fruity funk but I prefer the sweet honey and marzipan smell of the PAK at the moment.

A few of them are picking up some purple tints too which is always a nice bonus.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

fruity funk

I am getting more familiar with this at the moment from my purps, very nice smell indeed, still a month or so to go yet tho so far so good, see you next time dude:hippy:

• Like 3

On 28/06/2018 at 9:22 AM, Rick Grimes said:

Thanks for looking in pal:bong:

I’m really happy with how they’re turning out. Smells are awesome, the purps is the smelliest out of them all at this stage with a more fruity funk but I prefer the sweet honey and marzipan smell of the PAK at the moment.

A few of them are picking up some purple tints too which is always a nice bonus.

The more fruity aroma from our Purps will be coming from both the blueberry but also the pak genetics are filled with fruity flavours and smells  :yep:

Those buds are exploding and the colours being shown are beautuful. Not as purple as expected but we are in the middle of a great wave lol

With that said the purple hues/colours are still shining through and producing some very pretty looking flowers  :yep:

Nice work my friend and I'll drop back in on the next update to check progress out  :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Here's an update with new pics taken today which is day 53 of 12/12

from top to bottom the pics are

Group shot

Bubba

Purps

PAK

PAK

Bubba

I seem to have forgotten to take a pic of the front middle PAK.

They have had two feeds of plain water which has led to the expected slight fade in colour and brought some more very pretty purple tints out despite the heatwave. They'll get another 2 or 3 plain water feeds before chop at around 8-9 weeks in total depending how they look.

• Like 3

I had to post these.

Everything's gone fantastically PURPLE!

Another watering and I reckon they're coming down. 

Plant pics in order are:

PAK

Bubba

Purps 

PAK

and it’s safe to say these go Purple with or without cold temps after the last few weeks weather.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4