Remo Chemo in DWC

zen-ken

@Crentz sorry mate, truth be told I followed what u meant. I'm just a sarcastic joker at the best of times. :rolleyes:

That's why I went silly and said 2.5.

@stu914 will tell u how well I do keep my shit together.. They call me the EC master.. Honest...

. lol

GV.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

My normal way of doing things mate. I smoke every day, and grow to keep it that way. How you regular extract lot keep up though I'm sure I don't know. Turning a carrier bag of top shelf canna into something that fits in the palm of your hand lol .

GV.

it hurts to pour alcohol all over stunning bud.....believe me

But the oil it creates is stunning.....the effect it has on my post chemo poisoned body is immense.

• Like 4

The first tangielope run of BHO turned to wax on the nail bong we did......WOW 

I love smoking bud...but I cant cut the baccy out...Just smoked spliffs to long......with the extracts I dont bother....Just blaze the nail up :yep:

If I could grow enough I would extract the lot....just economics and realism for me....bud lasts me longer so I keep most of it back.

• Like 4

I feel a bit of a c@nt tbh smoking at all.....the treatment I had cost a lot and people all over the world would kill for the chemo I had....Bless our NHS

So should really try to give it up and just puff the erb. 

• Like 3

@Crentz Around 15 years on I'm still to this day just trying to grow a crop without any messups or injury lol

GV.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, GreenVision said:

@Crentz sorry mate, truth be told I followed what u meant. I'm just a sarcastic joker at the best of times. :rolleyes:

That's why I went silly and said 2.5.

@stu914 will tell u how well I do keep my shit together.. They call me the EC master.. Honest...

. lol

GV.

Ah, you say that 2.5 EC is silly yet I know a guy who (until I gave him some friendly advice) used to ramp up his food until at week 5 he was running an EC of 3.2 (1600PPM) then he would flush for 3 weeks. Even if you think you are being silly (and you obviously were), someone in the real world does not think that is silly at all and will run it ;)

I am slowly guiding him to the more rational way of limiting food during flower to be the optimum so you do not get excessive chlorophyll build up (1.2 ish for this strain), not the maximum the plants can live through, and to reduce his flush time. As I have my system dialed in as a result of years with the same clone my plants are in week 5 and showing signs that their food is too strong (they are very green) at a PPM of 580-590 (EC 1.16-1.18)...

I currently get the same yield he does with 3/4 of the light and 1/3 of the floor space (vertical system) and 1/2 the number of plants in 80% of the flowering time. The quality is better too.

4 hours ago, GreenVision said:

@Crentz Around 15 years on I'm still to this day just trying to grow a crop without any messups or injury lol

30 years on for me (this year I think) and whilst I have managed to cut out the injury, sometimes there are mess ups (unless I apply regular massive doses of LITFA, enough to last 3 weeks at a time) even with a doser managing to comply with everything I tell it to.

• Like 3

On 29/05/2018 at 6:49 PM, zen-ken said:

love smoking bud...but I cant cut the baccy out...Just smoked spliffs to long....

Have you thought about substituting the tobacco for a high CBD strain?

I've been using our DinaMed CBD as a base instead of tobacco then top of with a high THC strain  ;)

It's working well so far mate and worth a thought :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

I would sub any weed for tobacco.. but the THC is what I need....I just to learn to not be so greedy lollol

Hope every one is very well

Peace and much love

Ken

:smokin: 

• Like 1

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Gone for a sneaky flush whilst doing the sneaky water change today.....Im struggling with my environment and will have to factor this in.......and hopefully address it along the next run.

(was not ready for summer lol)

New Extraction and filtration will have to be next and CMH will have to wait. 

Gone for just nutes.... 0.6 EC...... PH adjustment.... I just waiting for a bit so it can let it rinse everything out.

I still confident I can produce something very nice from these girls but have not done them justice I feel this time :yep:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

I think you will see them back on track this week Ken mate.

the lower ec is a good idea, altho it might take a couple of days to show it

And as for doing them justice- it aint over till the fat chick warbles

• Like 2

Thanks @badbillybob I needed to hear that....Mans been a way to manic and I will appreciate greatly what I get from it.

Some of the buds are beautiful.....and the stretchy weird one is producing so much resin instead of bud it looks savage.. (no yield but its gonna be evil)

I really need some beans to get going again....struggling at the moment for paperwork but as soon as I can I will get another diary up and running :yep:

https://hightimes.com/strains/best-strains-for-making-rick-simpson-oil/

Id like to do one of these TBH as my mrs goes for her biopsy tomorrow.... I want to be ready for either of us.

Im leaning towards Blue cheese and the Platinum OG. 

(I so wanted those platinum yeti @Dinafem-Mark lollol so will watch them grows with great interest.

I would deff do the remo again....As I know what to expect now and I would be looking for the 'blue' one as a mother....she is a beast.

Much love to you and yours

Ken

:smokin::hippy:  :yinyang::yinyang:

Just bringing the E.C and PH back to feeding levels again.

Not gonna turn the screw again...but they dropped the 'flush' E.C down and its been over 24hrs.... so its time to get them back on the case. 

Like you guys have advised 1.0 seemed a good E.C for the environment I have at the moment so will gently head for this.

1.0 E.C 5.8 PH

:smokin:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

large_REMo.jpg

Classic nute burn caused by change in environment and not adjusted quick enough.

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

On 30/05/2018 at 0:03 PM, MicroDoser said:

I am slowly guiding him to the more rational way of limiting food during flower to be the optimum so you do not get excessive chlorophyll build up (1.2 ish for this strain), not the maximum the plants can live through, and to reduce his flush time. As I have my system dialed in as a result of years with the same clone my plants are in week 5 and showing signs that their food is too strong (they are very green) at a PPM of 580-590 (EC 1.16-1.18)...

This is what I would stick to completely if I ran them again....On reflection when I had more control over the environment they never need to go over 1.3.

(As most of you advised tbf to everyone)

The bulb doesn't help as you cant really see how green the girls are which is why I like the idea of CMH.....but they seemed dark.

When the weather changed I didnt respond quick enough....and suddenly 1.3 was too much.

With these sort of margins mistakes are shown right up.... Im thinking it may be worth getting my water tested.

• Like 2