How many week in are you now mate?

I think the best option is cut and run :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Start of week 9 bro

Get it down my friend. You won't lose any yield now to the plant bulking up the only thing now is trichome production and development. 

You could ride it out for another 7-10 days but if bud rot is there it could destroy the whole crop. 

My advice and I don't say this lightly. Get it down before you lose the lot:(

Let us know how you get on brother  :yep:

Trully gutted for you as I know you've put a lot of hard work in so salvage what you can and start again :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

How did you get on with these Zen-Ken?

Have you chopped the lot down?

Hope you got enough to keep you going till the next adventure.

• Like 2

Im here bro :yep: gonna get a proper VPN and not one that runs out

Been holding my breath and doing the dance of death with when to pull them.....had to flush them a little.

They have hit the end of the road now tho and I will update with some pics :yep:

Confident I should be able to make a sweet medicine from these girls......got my Cancer appointment coming up and my hair has been falling out so I need to get back on the oil asap.

The new diary is up and running and I hope to have some sprouts up very soon.

• Like 2

More bud rot :crybaby: but there down.

Overall.... considering the problems I have put the girls through....I am impressed with this strain and would recommend it without hesitation.

I would say not for a beginner.....but if a novice like me can get results then it cant be that difficult to master :yep: 

Nice cola's the size of my arm and as wide.....2 out the 4 really dense heavy set bud.....one is pure foxtail but the trich coverage is silly and she is by far the stinkiest 

Nice bud formation, great colours, fantastic yield.......shes a winner......lets see if I can now do her the justice she deserves 

Ill see you all hopefully in my 'redux" thread.

Thank you.... all of you ......and I hope you join me on the next one....you are helping to save my life :yep:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

A special big up to @badbillybob for his constant encouragement and for giving me the RDWC  'bug' back again.....The improvements you inspired are savage and you should make the systems and sell them bro :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark for putting up with my Cancer depression and unnecessary posts 

Everyone else who suffered my 'meltdown' and tried to help and not judge.......The universe will do something nice for you soon.

Peace and much love to you and yours

Zen - Ken

:hippy::smokin::hippy:

:yinyang::yinyang::yinyang:

• Like 5

Shame about the bud rot, looks like you've still managed to get a reasonable return though.

Well done matey..........:yep:

stu  :oldtoker:

• Like 4

They looked pretty impressive mate from the last pics, glad you got them to the finish line:yep:

Mine are coming out of the drying tent tonight after 7 days, still a little bounce in the stems;)

• Like 3

Thanks guys....feeling the love :wub:

Wow....cancer appointment is Monday :unsure::unsure: :sadwalk::sadwalk:

Touch wood this will be six months in remission :v::v:

I'll let you know :med::med: 

• Like 4

On 23/06/2018 at 5:09 PM, zen-ken said:

Thanks guys....feeling the love :wub:

Wow....cancer appointment is Monday :unsure::unsure: :sadwalk::sadwalk:

Touch wood this will be six months in remission :v::v:

I'll let you know :med::med: 

Good luck for today brother and fingers crossed this is 6 months in the first of many years that this nasty disease stays in remission  :yep:

So sorry about the bud rot brother but you've made the right call by cropping out and saving what you can :)

Let us know how you get on today mate and give that Remo a week or so to dry then a bit of a cure and you'll be in heaven  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

shame about the bud rot dude, glad you salvaged most of it. the thing i noticed with dwc/ brummie bubbler systems is that it puts the humidity up high in the end of flower due to the water in the enviroment, a good air outlet fan is deffo needed and good airflow. all the best for your next grow, and i hope you get the all clear from the docs today mate. sending good vibes your way. :yinyang:

smokie1:skin_up: 

• Like 3