RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Guerrilla Comp Diarys

panik

6 hours ago, vortex said:

panik ... what would you suggest thats   got good mold rsistance but heavy yeilder mate ?  lost  over 90%  of last years survivors to the dredded mold ...:furious:

Part an parcel of this outdoor game mate everyone struggles with mould somewhere along the lines until they find what works for them at there given latitudes, and the seasonal weather plays a big part in it changing every year, BUT we can only try our hardest and spread our bets to cover it , I’d try DFG, GreenGold, Lemonade OG, Kushty, Fast Diesel, and some Autos for early harvest to cover my self.. :yep: 

• Like 5

wow is it that time of the year again allready! had a blast last year thanks to real gorilla seeds sorry about the lack of picture uploads  from last season i was just to busy. Il get around to it tho LET THE SEASON BEGIN!

Edited by plazid
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 1:43 PM, plazid said:

wow is it that time of the year again allready! had a blast last year thanks to real gorilla seeds sorry about the lack of picture uploads  from last season i was just to busy. Il get around to it tho LET THE SEASON BEGIN!

You got a link for your diary mate? Be good to read and learn from another outdoor grower :D my 1st time this year 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2019 at 9:02 PM, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

You got a link for your diary mate? Be good to read and learn from another outdoor grower :D my 1st time this year 

no diary sorry