RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Guerrilla Comp Diarys

panik

57 minutes ago, Sidi Hidi said:

If you post overseas, I would like to join in too, please mate.

I can try a late winter plant out and a spring harvest, if I time it right. Regular plants that have a hair trigger would be ideal for my plan. :ninja:

No worries mate and yes we post world wide,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

Thank you @panik , I will send you a message with my details.

I can get plants vegging indoors and plant out around the end of August. The daylight is 11 hours. It moves up to 13 in October, so there is a window if the weather plays ball.

• Like 1

Oh cool, didn't realise you did a comp :yep:. I hope I'm not too late to enter @Panik. On top of my head I think I would go for DFG and oooh, tough one that is. I'd have to get back to you on that one... Spoiled for choice here mate. :russian::rofl:.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Boomslang said:

Oh cool, didn't realise you did a comp :yep:. I hope I'm not too late to enter @Panik. On top of my head I think I would go for DFG and oooh, tough one that is. I'd have to get back to you on that one... Spoiled for choice here mate. :russian::rofl:.

No worries mate you got till 1st April :yep: 

• Like 1

Great to hear your offers worldwide dude, if there's something you think would do particularly well with 4 months of portuguese sunshine il give them a run, would be good to have something that finishes earlier than my current selection. I'd prefer regulars for ongoing pollen chucking but would do fems if there was something particular you'd recommend :yep:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbadbudboi said:

Great to hear your offers worldwide dude, if there's something you think would do particularly well with 4 months of portuguese sunshine il give them a run, would be good to have something that finishes earlier than my current selection. I'd prefer regulars for ongoing pollen chucking but would do fems if there was something particular you'd recommend :yep:

Portugal ! you can grow pretty much anything there right,... take your pic mate id love to see you grow some Zkittzo, Dosidos, Sour Orange Diesel, out there :yep:  or you can go DFG, Affiedaze, Fast Diesel, Fire99, up to you mate, the worlds your oyster your at a great latitude ;)

• Like 1

I been wondering about some of your new indoor flavours and wether they’d be worth a shot far south uk? It can get a bit soggy tho...

Maybe they need tons of light to bring out the aromas to the full, are you gonna try some outdoors or do you reckon they’d be too late/mould prone?

keep up the good work mucka!

• Like 1

Thanks man Iv had a good look and you've got a great selection to choose from, I normally try to have a mix of something fruity to get a buzz on to get my jobs done with a big smile on my face and then something to melt my aching body at the end of the day and help me sleep well so was thinking either Sour Orange Diesel or Fire 99 for the buzzy and Dosidos or Affiedaze for the fuzzy wuzzy?! The sun here is something else, 3 months of +30c, soil surface temperatures of 70c but if you've got compost, water and mulch you can grow some stunning ganja :george::thisbig::smokin:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, inaction man said:

I been wondering about some of your new indoor flavours and wether they’d be worth a shot far south uk? It can get a bit soggy tho...

Maybe they need tons of light to bring out the aromas to the full, are you gonna try some outdoors or do you reckon they’d be too late/mould prone?

keep up the good work mucka!

Hi mate, to be fair I reckon for the aromas alone they are worth a crack outdoors, some of them get that frosty they could of been took at 8weeks indoors and would still be top draw, I will definitely be getting our in house growers to throw a few out,..  BP where are ya,.. lol 

11 hours ago, bigbadbudboi said:

Thanks man Iv had a good look and you've got a great selection to choose from, I normally try to have a mix of something fruity to get a buzz on to get my jobs done with a big smile on my face and then something to melt my aching body at the end of the day and help me sleep well so was thinking either Sour Orange Diesel or Fire 99 for the buzzy and Dosidos or Affiedaze for the fuzzy wuzzy?! The sun here is something else, 3 months of +30c, soil surface temperatures of 70c but if you've got compost, water and mulch you can grow some stunning ganja :george::thisbig::smokin:

Sounds pukka mate cant wait to see a bit of Portuguese action,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I might push this forward a bit if people need things sooner , and want to get things prepared and ready,..

• Like 5