RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Guerrilla Comp Diarys

panik

Ok here we are again, so ill start off by saying a big thank you to everyone that took part last season, but this season I'm sure is going to be a belter weather wise and a cracking GG season for all,....

So were petty flexible with our rules here at RGSC but I will ask if your going to bang your name down for the comp, please be prepared to commit to a full diary, no point putting your name down and being half arsed and not finishing it out we want to see some dedicated gorillas out there doing the seeds and strains proud, with weekly or monthly updates,..

I'm going to say for now we are looking for 10 participants , + we will be doing 10 participants for an indoor diary also coming soon, but we shall see how much interest we get as I said we are flexible,.. 

Seeds we will let you choose 2 x 6packs each of your choices,.... I don't mind if you want to confer with us what we think might be better at your latitude etc just throw me a pm and we can try help out best we can,..

Prizes,.. 

1st :- prize this year for our Gorillas will be .. 12mp FHD Mini Trail Hunting Game Camera  worth £100(check out website for information) and 2 x 12packs seeds of your choice..

2nd:- prize this year, Mens Military Tactical softshell winter Jackets (colour of your choice check out the website) and 1 x 12packs of seeds of your choice,..

3rd:- prize this year , T-shirt of your choice, Grinder and a 6 pack of seeds of your choice,...

All entries in by April and all diary's started by end of June please, I know most of you would want to be getting in the ground by mid May as this is optimum plant out times for any Guerrilla grow, but I know some may have problems with starting that early so please try be in the ground by end of June with a start to your diary's ....

Ok so lets see ya names down and heres to a great season ahead, 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....

Panik.. :yep: 

P1010736

Edited by panik
  • Like 28

epikk... gonna be a big one this year! :oldtoker:

youve had a few new releases since last season as well eh!!?? cant wait to see how these come out! Exodus & lemonade OG

your brand new crosses - sour orange diesel, zkittzo, and dosidos !! excited to see just how good these cope with the UK weather

also curious to know if you would recommend any of your strains as being able to deal with colder than usual temps, that could be planted out earlier than may?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ombudsman said:

epikk... gonna be a big one this year! :oldtoker:

youve had a few new releases since last season as well eh!!?? cant wait to see how these come out! Exodus & lemonade OG

your brand new crosses - sour orange diesel, zkittzo, and dosidos !! excited to see just how good these cope with the UK weather

also curious to know if you would recommend any of your strains as being able to deal with colder than usual temps, that could be planted out earlier than may?

Hi mate thanks for your support , regarding putting strains out earlier than May we don’t really recommend it as it not really about  them withstanding the cold , from experience it’s more a case of them Flowering too early from short day light hours, .. personally I wouldn’t recommend putting plants into the ground before mid May , this is what we always aim for and have had the best experience with, obviously it pays to be a bit prepared you can have your seedlings/clones pre grown from 6” -12” tall if you like depending on how easy you want to transport them , .. but we have seen no difference in growth in the past from plants put out mid May, to June as long as  soil and weather permitted obviously, 

hope this helps 

Panik..

• Like 7