RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Guerrilla Comp Diarys

panik

Yeah middle may onwards...was putting some bits in well into June...if it’s good soil even into July for later photos...

Hopefully get them bigger this year :yep:

• Like 2

i thought i had put my name down on these, but just looked and must of forgot. lol 

any chance on getting in on this outdoor comp, i did pm you @panik, but i never got my name down. :yinyang:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

i thought i had put my name down on these, but just looked and must of forgot. lol 

any chance on getting in on this outdoor comp, i did pm you @panik, but i never got my name down. :yinyang:

You already have seeds right??

e2a just noticed that's the indoor comp, you want to do both ?? your have to be dedicated mate and pull off a decent outdoor diary :wassnnme: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

yeah i am growing plants in the garden this year dude, mostly auto's so i was thinking i could do some of them auto tangie and auto lemonade og,s :hippy:

that's if you can fit me in mate, i know there is lots of people already in. :skin_up:

i would do them proud dude, never done a outdoor diary before. i have grew some monsters in my back garden over the years tho. im thinking auto's will finish smaller and by july. 

as i had to chop lots of tops of from going over the 6tf fence before. but they finished a treat. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Excellent news.. Cheers @paniksorry for the late reply i have been moving house.. And had very little time... Will send a pm tomorrow.. Need a good day to review all your new strains... :yep:

• Like 1

Hey panik, 

Not sure if theres still any space left but if there is, id be more than keen to do a diary. Im going to be buying from you anyway but if there was a strain you'd like to see tried up at my lats then id happy add that to the mix.

Cheers

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 57 North East said:

Hey panik, 

Not sure if theres still any space left but if there is, id be more than keen to do a diary. Im going to be buying from you anyway but if there was a strain you'd like to see tried up at my lats then id happy add that to the mix.

Cheers

Sorry mate I called this couple weeks back,.