2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

Dinafem-Mark

With the new Dinafem strains.. And the proven success of previous grows people would be crazy to miss out on this offer... Its one of those things people will find later on and wish they put their name down for... :yep:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Badbadger said:

The prizes may or may not be to people's choice but the free strains you choose to grow will be, so you can grow the strains you want,and enjoy the results of them for free all but a few words and pics.

If you win prizes or not you've had a fair sized grow with quality strains totally for free, you dont have to grow the prizes, but you probably will anyway, as we all would.

I don't see the issue,anyhoo..

@Dinafem-Mark do you think maybe the outdoor guys have taken a bit of a hammering over the last year or two from the weather thats been terrible mainly, that would piss me off after two or three years that's for sure.

Im sure there'll be a few growers waking up after their winter hibernation though.

Come on guerrillas!! it's spring!!! you lazy feckers!!

Yes I get the concept of free seeds but I’ll bet you half my harvest you’d not want to grow 50 Amherst sour diesels, specially when there’s so many Dinafem and HSO strains that would get us outdoors growers all excited. Only mentioned it as mark was disappointed with response so far. Not that I’d win a diary contest anyway!

I’m glad I entered last year as my xxl autos caught the best of the weather.

good luck with it mark, I’m getting all tempted now, had tech issues last year which made it all a bit of a pain but now got new posh phone and iPad 

• Like 2

@Exile420 you best be a very good boy then lol 

@Dinafem-Mark i would have liked to join but we have to much going on to do dairy for it as i am hoping for a good year outside this year even praying to the weather god' lol , i got ot beat beezee one year or i have to move to his area for the better grow sites lol.

You all have a great year and the biggest respect to Mark and the dinafem team for keep doing the grows

stay safe grow well 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, noddy said:

@Exile420 you best be a very good boy then lol 

@Dinafem-Mark i would have liked to join but we have to much going on to do dairy for it as i am hoping for a good year outside this year even praying to the weather god' lol , i got ot beat beezee one year or i have to move to his area for the better grow sites lol.

You all have a great year and the biggest respect to Mark and the dinafem team for keep doing the grows

stay safe grow well 

Got to go back court yet on the 26th lol

Fingers crossed for myself

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Got to go back court yet on the 26th lol

Fingers crossed for myself

Good luck ... Was this just for a joint?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Good luck ... Was this just for a joint?

Nah mate quite a complicated one, stitched up for something I wasn't involved with

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Nah mate quite a complicated one, stitched up for something I wasn't involved with

Shit sorry to hear that... Beat of luck..

• Like 2

Hey! Im a little bit late to the party, but as said in the other comp, if there is any spaces are still left im all up for the competition :yinyang:  appreciate the opportunity   :yep:

• Like 4