2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

Dinafem-Mark

Go on then, I'll stick my name in.

Been hunting high and low for plots but will be just autos for me this year I think. So that gives me a bit more time to get sorted before plant out ;)

• Like 3

Bit disappointed with this year's turn out :( hopefully it will pick up in the next few weeks :)

All the best 

Mark..

Count me in :thumsup:

Just got to get my post count up to 50 to qualify tho :rolleyes:

Haha am doing a couple of auto  outdoors this year so more the merrier,  last outdoor I did was northern lights  back in the early 90's wow saying that makes me feel :hi: sooooooo old .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Bit disappointed with this year's turn out :( hopefully it will pick up in the next few weeks :)

All the best 

Mark..

I’m sure you’d have more enthusiasm if people could pick the strains that they win. The ones that you can win in this and the HSO comp aren’t really going to excite many outdoor growers.

all the best with it though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, inaction man said:

I’m sure you’d have more enthusiasm if people could pick the strains that they win. The ones that you can win in this and the HSO comp aren’t really going to excite many outdoor growers.

all the best with it though.

The prizes may or may not be to people's choice but the free strains you choose to grow will be, so you can grow the strains you want,and enjoy the results of them for free all but a few words and pics.

If you win prizes or not you've had a fair sized grow with quality strains totally for free, you dont have to grow the prizes, but you probably will anyway, as we all would.

I don't see the issue,anyhoo..

@Dinafem-Mark do you think maybe the outdoor guys have taken a bit of a hammering over the last year or two from the weather thats been terrible mainly, that would piss me off after two or three years that's for sure.

Im sure there'll be a few growers waking up after their winter hibernation though.

Come on guerrillas!! it's spring!!! you lazy feckers!!

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

it's spring!!! you lazy feckers!!

All still drying out from last season :russian:

Those of us with indoor on the go too dry out abit quicker, so we're more active in the winter  lol 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Badbadger said:

do you think maybe the outdoor guys have taken a bit of a hammering over the last year or two from the weather thats been terrible mainly, that would piss me off after two or three years that's for sure.

We have not had the best outdoor grow season for the last couple of years but still some amazing grows pulled off :yep:

@inaction man I agree that the prizes on offer are not what some growers will want to win. But if you know me there is always a way to maybe change some strains if you win! I always try to offer great prizes and I may add something extra for the winners out of my own pocket as I would still like to include glassware  :bong:

I'm sure the thread will pick up in the coming weeks and I'm confident we will have a good season regardless  :bong:

To everyone who has got there names down :yep:

Thanks for the support all :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 8