2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :) I hope everyone is well and ready for this year's outdoor grow season :)

For the last 2 year we have ran the best "outdoor grow thread competition" and 2018 is no exception, infact we are doubling down and running 2. One being as always the Dinafem "outdoor grow thread competition" and now we have a forum her for the HSO brand.  We are very excited to run the HSO 2018 outdoor grow thread competition  :)

This thread will be for the "Dinafem" outdoor grower and I will have a thread up in the HSO sub-forum if you would like to put your name down to try the HSO genetics outdoor this year :yep:

Right let's go through a few questions, explanations and answers.

1- Who can enter this giveaway?

A- Anyone with over 50 posts. A fully completed grow (indoor or outdoor) and in good standing on the UK420 platform.

2- What strains can we select if chosen?

A- Any strain from the Dinafem and AutoDinafem catalogue can be selected.

3- When does my diary need to be started?

A- Diarys MUST be started by 4/20 (April 20th 2018). This does not mean you need to have your seeds in the ground by this date but you must have your diary started in this section with your intentions.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/279-dinafem-seeds-2018-outdoor-grow-diaries/

4- When will this end?

A- Diarys MUST be completed by November the 15th 2018

5- Can I enter both the Dinafem and HSO outdoor grow thread competition?

A- Yes you can. If you have the room outdoor!

6- How many member can take part

A- We have enough seeds for 30 grow diarys in both the Dinafem and HSO forums. So 60 in total  (30 members Dinafem and 30 HSO)

7- Why have I not been selected.

A- I'm hoping that with 60 members across the 2 forums no one gets left out. If you do it will be for 1 reason. We are out of places and places will be prioritised if we are running out of places. As you know we try to include everyone  :)

8- Can I enter if I have my own Dinafem strains?

A- Yes you can! This outdoor grow thread competition is open to members who have there own seeds and for members who we have provided the seeds for.

9- What prizes are we offering this year? And how many winner's

A- This year's as usual we will have 3 winners (1st-2nd-3rd)

This year's prizes will be

1st- 100 seeds (50 Critical+ 2.0 AutoDinafem and 50 Strawberry Amnesia)

Dinafem cap
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem merchandise

2nd- 50 seeds (25 critical+ 2.0 AutoDinafem and 25 Strawberry Amnesia)

Dinafem cap
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem merchandise

3rd- 30 seeds (15 critical+ 2.0 AutoDinafem and 15 Strawberry Amnesia)

Dinafem cap
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem merchandise

10- How do I enter

A- By submitting your name here  :) growers will be selected by 25th February 2018 . With seeds out and delivered by early March  :)

So there you have it all :)

Quite simple rules and this year as others should be fun :)

Get you names down people and let's get the 2018 outdoor season started :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 13