Chemdawg and 707 truthband

Hi, finally I’ve got the time to get back on the saddle and crack the Humboldt seed organisation freebies as kindly gifted by @HSO-Mark cheers sir :yep: 

I’ve planted all ten seeds into compost and watered them in, they are in 1l pots in the tent. I’m struggling to hold temperatures in my draughty garage with the cold spell of late so I hope germination is successful. 

Im giving Ecothrive charge and biosys a try this run, let’s see if they are as effective as the granuals and catalyst combination I usually get good results from. 

Here is some random shots :) 

large.20E9D5DD-ABE6-4E85-86F7-01D90DD6FA80.jpeglarge.9CE0F6C6-7894-4700-82A8-37B9BC420DCA.jpeglarge.4FD007A7-F7E4-4CFF-8A93-5EE4B1DD364F.jpeg

• Like 4

I've been thinking about going back to compost and been looking at the products you are using too.

I got 707 going at the min but I've hit a snag  in coco which I'm trying to rectify! 

But good luck with the grow mate and I'll pull up a chair!

• Like 3

@Tete hi, I’ve been lurking on your grow to see what the truthbands perform like, I’m a lazy grower so compost and less frequent watering suits me.

Bit of a step into the unknown with the ecothrive products, I thought there would have been more of a buzz about them on the site but it’s been fairly quiet. 

Hope you get on top of the issues mate, I’ll try and be a bit less lurky and more chatty in your diary going forward :) 

• Like 3

No worries mate:yep:

I thought I was a lazy grower using coco and just the 2 nutes lol.

Once I get on top of things mate it will be good to see how they perform in coco and compost,a little side by side comparison. 

How long do you plan of vegging?? 

• Like 2

Thank you so much for getting your HSO adventure up and running  :yep:

Fingers crossed for 100% germination and needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

I'll check back in in the next update mate when we should have lift off  :)

Until then thank you again for getting your HSO adventure up and running :yep: . Can not wait to see what you can do with the HSO genetics  :yep:

Until next time mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

@Tete I’m thinking of using 11 litre pots to finish so maybe 6 to 8 weeks, earlier if they root out well. 

@HSO-Mark thanks for the kind words, I hope I can do these strains justice!

I’ll stick my head into the tent later to see if there’s anything happening. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ritch said:

thanks for the kind words, I hope I can do these strains justice!

You are going to do great mate :bong:

Will check back in on the next update  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for the Houdini impression!

here we are 30 days in, the plants are all still in their 1 litre pots and growth has been slow as I fight with temperatures. 

I got 4/5 of both the Chemdogs and the Truthbands, a return I’m happy  with considering the conditions. 

I planted 6 more seeds as I was worried about numbers, there’s a picture in the album of what the extra you will see in the photos are a selection off as only 4 sprouted, I’ll not mention them again as the focus is on HSO’s genetics here.

I had forgotten to mention the Chemdog seeds were the smallest cannabis seeds I think I’ve seen, the seedlings were very delicate as well but a couple of them are rivalling the Truthbands for size so they seem a vigorous growing strain. 

With my truthband selection; 1 plant is quite squat in comparison to the other 3 which are uniform and mature enough that I have pinched them out at 4 sets of nodes. 

Hope all are well, I’ll try to update more frequently than monthly! :) 

large.F12C30A8-3DDC-40C0-9A21-4E25C042A367.jpeglarge.EFB73E49-FE46-4294-AB47-D1CCD82E1E5D.jpeglarge.EB14562B-CA2E-485C-AFDE-7EA6231F32BC.jpeglarge.D47C05B8-9BB8-4EA1-970A-04EDA533675E.jpeglarge.712D9200-C6BB-47D2-9BA9-AFDD116C4606.jpeg

Edited by ritch
  • Like 4

@ritch nice to see you back mate and the plants are looking grand  :yep:

They all look super healthy and I know they are not growing at a pace you would like but I can still see nice steady growth  :yep:

Growth is good and no signs of deficiency in sight  :)

Thanks for the HSO update mate and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am 19 days later, the girls have responded well to the pot up and will be going into their final 6.5l pots at the weekend. 

I read a post on here from @blackpoolbouncer where he advised that a warm canopy and cold roots can cause deficiencies and I think that is what stunted my plants and caused the lower striping t

in the photos, I hope the cold weather is behind us. 

The girls seem to be enjoying the charged soil and the biosys, there are roots exploding out of the holes and they have picked up in a major way. 

They have all been pinched out once but not all at the same time so a couple still look single stem dominant.

The Truthbands seem a bit more temperamental to cold than the Chrmdogs, yet, possibly slightly more vigorous so far. 

I’m a happy fool again now I can see some   decent progress. :yep: large.AD8EC684-AA1E-41CD-B69D-07B9DDC347B7.jpeglarge.99A38113-CC8B-4809-92D6-B886AD345443.jpeglarge.5CC100DF-DF6E-4BA5-8133-129B6907EAC6.jpeglarge.50A4BC35-6511-4F54-8C6E-232D33B22E4D.jpeglarge.221729C2-43FD-43B6-BA7F-4D984ABBC21B.jpeg

• Like 6

looking good mate. 

Very much looking forward to running chemdawg myself, I will be looking for a good male in mine for studding out

keep up the good work bud

• Like 5

nice looking tent full there mate .

whats the silver usb cylinder thingy for in the pic ? and whats on the other end of the usb lol

• Like 3