ltk and blue dream

Cantharellus

Ok well I am figuring out how to do this slowly. Very hard to get a decent pic without a tripod as I am not as steady as i used to be.

This is LTK 3

large.IMG_0707.JPGlarge.IMG_0708.JPG

• Like 4

OK the rundown on these is

LTK 1  week 6 flower

LTK  2 week 5 flower

LTK 3 week 4 flower

LTK 4 week 4 flower

I didn't realize you cannot go back and edit older posts...lesson learned lol.

• Like 1

Blue Dream #2 at week 4 of flower. Quite a few brown pistils but there is some new growth.This plant is healthy but not impressive at all in any way. It does have a tiny bit of smell I will say that. I have searched this plant from head to toe for balls and have not found any. lt looks worse in real life .

large.IMG_0731.JPGlarge.IMG_0740.JPGlarge.IMG_0741.JPG

Edited by Cantharellus
  • Like 4

Blue Dream #3 at week 4 of flower. Again with the brown pistils. No smell. Healthy Plant But thats all I can say. Again searched the world over for balls and didnt find any. Sparse. This one throws out branches that take over and also has topped itself on one branch. Every week I wish for it to smell and every week its a little more hell hahaha...The proof is in the pudding so we will see. large.IMG_0755.JPGlarge.IMG_0754.JPGlarge.IMG_0747.JPGlarge.IMG_0744.JPG

• Like 4

Now that you have a camera that is most definitely going to help :) . Now we can see those beautiful buds forming and I must say the lemon Thai kush look stunning ;)

Please accept my apologies for the hermi issue with our blue dream :( . I will on you regarding this to make it correct  :yep:

So glad you sorted a camera out mate. Thanks for all the added pictures and I'll see you on the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

large.IMG_0795.JPGlarge.IMG_0791.JPG

LTK 1 wk 7 . Started the flush end of week 6. looks like another week or 2 no amber. NO hermie. Lost its great smell now its sort of overripe fruit.

• Like 2

large.IMG_0801.JPGlarge.IMG_0803.JPGlarge.IMG_0805.JPG

Ltk2 wk 6. This one started throwing bananas this week. Started to flush. It smells very nice and looks like hard frosty nugs. Gonna try to pick them off and finish it off.

• Like 1

large.IMG_0807.JPGlarge.IMG_0806.JPGlarge.IMG_0808.JPG

ltk 3 wk 5. Progressing normally. Looks like an abundance of leaf. hope it fills in. Maybe a little hashy smell.

• Like 1

large.IMG_0797.JPGlarge.IMG_0800.JPGlarge.IMG_0798.JPG

ltk4 week 5 progressing normally.  No smell on this one. Lots of leaf. Hope it fills in good.

• Like 2

large.IMG_0810.JPGlarge.IMG_0811.JPGlarge.IMG_0812.JPG

bd3 wk5. Spent the last week on the banana plantation with this one. Tired of picking....waste of space and electricity...terminated.

• Like 1

large.IMG_0814.JPGlarge.IMG_0817.JPG

LTK #2

Flash on and flash off same bud. 2 bananas lower left. I seem to be catching them early enough or else they are sterile. Either way I am flushing and giving it one more week before the chop. It smells lovely. At first I thought it was just one or two buds but as time progresses I am finding more and more. None down low all at the top 2 inches of the buds.

Edited by Cantharellus
  • Like 2

This is super strange how the plants are starting the hermi in the final week's. 

This is very unusual and normally if this issue arises it is normally down to 1 of 2 issues

1- Stress which could be down to. Heat, cold and big fluctuations in temps 

2- A light leak

Could any of these 2 issues be causing you problems or are all grow room parameters are bang on? 

I'll keep checking back in to see what's going on with these girls and I'm so sorry that our strains have failed you.

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1