Lemonade OG

cocopips

Week 9 

The last 3 came down today, maybe could have done with a few more days but i needed the tent.

The first lot i chopped is dry but not had a smoke yet as been far too busy. Ile report back on the smoke in a few days but the smell is nice, strong citrus smells, nice lemon and lime flavours with hints of og funk for good measure. Some smell more than others.

large.20180430_102950-1224x1632.jpglarge.20180430_083044-1224x1632.jpg

Will do a smoke report in a few weeks.

Thanks for looking peeps

• Like 14

Looking real nice mate, I’m 10 days in flower now with mine, hoping my cuts take after reading they bit tricky to root. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kronic420 said:

Looking real nice mate, I’m 10 days in flower now with mine, hoping my cuts take after reading they bit tricky to root. 

Thanks mate ile have to take a look at ur diary if you doing one.

You might have more luck with the cuts im far too impatient

• Like 2

@cocopipsI’m not much of a diary man but Iv been adding pics to my gallery if you fancy a look no flowering pics yet but they’ll come soon, it’s a bit of a jungle I kinda over vegged a bit lol been thinning them out a lot but they grow so much and so dam quick.

• Like 2

Yeah its good mate i like it. It smells fantastic in the grinder, really lemony. I havnt tried all the plants yet but certainly makes a change from what i been smoking before. I also gave my mate some ile ask him too. 

I still got 3 hanging aswell that need boxing i recon they bone dry in this weather we having. Ile do a full report in a few weeks give it a chance to mature a bit and assess tolerance but its top notch mate, taste of summer ;)

• Like 4

• 1 year later...