Lemonade OG

cocopips

Hey peeps thanks for looking in on my diary and thanx @panik for the beans i been itching to try these so i wasted no time in getting them cracked. 

large.20171216_173104-1224x1632.jpg

Setup is the same as before but with 13 beans so its gna be a shorter veg time i think. 

There was this bud knocking about my way a few years ago called lemons, it had a really strong lemon scent and a real tangy taste, id love get a pheno that was similar to that. 

Thanks for looking peeps, 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda messed up with getting these germinated, only 7 have made it to the seedling stage, no problems with them cracking its just a case of it being christmas and getting negleted so apologies for that. On the plus side with only having 7 i can give these a nice long veg and i will have the space to flower them all.

Anyway happy new year peeps and i wish everyone the best for 2018

large.20171231_095539-1224x1632.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Potted up into 3ltr tall pots. Topped and the tops taken for cloning, numbered so i know which is what. 

large.20180129_131127-1632x1224.jpg

In the veg tent on the left. 3 weeks in here then into flower tent.

large.20180129_131713-1632x1224.jpg

• Like 2

looking spot on mate they are going to be nice an ready with 3 weeks veg in there :yep:  keep us posted on how there doing mate,..

• Like 1

Will do mate, just waiting on the flower tent to be free then they will get potted up. 

They all so uniform its like there all clones of each other lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a change of plan. Originally i was going to flower these in both tents but i ran out of pineapple chunk, and i need pinapple chunk in my life lol. So i potted these up into 6.5l pots of coco and going to flower them all together in one tent, and the dont look too bad all together, not too cramped, 4 tops each so 28 tops, i got a scrogg/support net to control the stretch i just tease them under for 2 weeks then let them go. 

Got pistils all over and they are itching to go, just need to wait a week or so for the other tent to be free.

large.20180220_102939-1305x979.jpg

• Like 5

Looking lovely again under the ability of your green thumbs mate , they are going to create a lovely scrog I must say cant wait for this ,.... :D

• Like 2

This thread has just made me buy some of this lol 

@panik i just placed my order for these & another 2 strains, chose bank transfer, but didn't pay yet & can't find your bank details??? im confused

e2a - All sorted now lol got the email ;) 

Edited by Robot808
  • Like 2