Lemonade OG

cocopips

@cocopips they smell a bloody treat don’t they!! Mine are at 3.5wks and smell superb! Like you, most of mine smell quite lemon/citrus, but there’s a funky smell too that I can’t put my finger on, almost like lime starburst....  Anyway looks like it’s top drawer material so far! 

• Like 2

Week 5 flower

Hope everyone had a good easter and didnt eat too much chocolate :)

I took the biggest one out the tent and took a pic to try and give it some scale, my fone aint the best for taking pics. 

large.20180404_085008-1224x1632.jpg

And a bud shot

large.20180404_085031-1224x1632.jpg

Some crazy smells now guys, its got that og funk to some of them that carries the lemony citrus with it if that makes sense? Seriously fizzy lol

• Like 10

I got one back on track its from the above plant, its not the most dank but the biggest of the bunch, no2 and no3 im trying to pull back and they alot more terpy, the other 4 slowly withered and died. I took some cuts from my pineapple at the same time, same treatment and 6/6 rooted and vegging so maybe the lemonades are more fussy? 

Hopefully i can keep the rest going cos i dont wanna be kicking myself after smoking it. Spose i could always buy more seeds cos it doesnt look hard to find a keeper based on smells only. 

Thanks for the interest mate

• Like 1

looking spot on mate yeah they deffo fussy on the cloning front mate , but your doing a fine job by looks of things mate,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, panik said:

looking spot on mate yeah they deffo fussy on the cloning front mate , but your doing a fine job by looks of things mate,.. :yep: 

Have you found the same with taking cuts from these? 

• Like 1

@cocopips looking delicious and some serious nice bud developing .

Can't wait to get mine cracked and experience the fizzz .

Edited by Rufus Brown
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, cocopips said:

Have you found the same with taking cuts from these? 

Yeah had a couple  that were fussy to clone mate, most are good normally 

• Like 1

@cocopips do you top all your plants to give you 4 leaders? 

Mine have ended up quite bushy with smaller tops... they all have like one main cola, but not 4 monsters like you have!

I’m just over 4 weeks so fingers crossed they start to beef up a bit!

anyway yours are looking great pal.... I love the smell of them!

peace out! 

• Like 1

No i would have had them more spread out across 2 tents but i needed the other tent so i had to squeeze 7 in the one. They like there space dont they? Ive had to take off a couple of the leaders off some that werent doing much so a couple got two, some got 3, this ones got 4. In hindsight i would have split them up and scrogged them or vegged for less time.

If your really cramped in there id take most of the stuff off below the canopy or even thin them out, they might look a bit bare for a few days but the tops should bud up nice and you wont have so much work to do when it comes to trimming. 

Thanks for looking in matey 

• Like 1

This is what I do , some people will beg to differ but as long as its 3-4 weeks in flower they bounce back fine and reward you nicely ...

• Like 4

Yea its a hotly debated one. Helps if you know the cut i find cos ive gone brutal with some and they bolted, others just shrug it off. 

• Like 1