2017 Outdoor Grow Diary Winners

Dinafem-Mark

On 11/01/2018 at 1:26 PM, scrapheapcowboy said:

shame it ended early for many of us

There is always this season mate :yep:

We have quite a lot on just at the moment and as soon as I know if we are running the competition this year I'll get a thread up :yep:

The last 2 years have been successful so I don't see why not but the prizes may change  :)

I'm working on it guys :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Been busy as fuck @Dinafem-MarkDinafem-Mark will get pics up of the best bong ive ever owned although the bowl ensures i smoke fae to much marijuana! Yes thats right im blaming an inanimate object for my own consumption issues lol love the tiny grinder its perfect to poor the weed straight into the bowl 

• Like 3

@Moobman Glad you like it my friend  :yep:

When we do the indoor grow competition this will mean we have 9 of these bongs in the wild. So this year we will be doing something different :)

We want the prizes to be special and sought after so let me see what we come up with this year :)

We may just go the seed route this year I'm just working the details out. Needless to say it will be a fun season with a lot of Dinafem and HSO outdoor grows going :yep:

Can't wait :) hope you are all ready for the season ahead :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, Moobman said:

Anyone know what size bowl i need to get for my prize bong i broke it and now need to replace it ??

I believe they were 14-14.5mm bowls mate :yep:

Should be relatively easy to find ;)

All the best 

Mark..

@Moobman I'm saying 14.5mm mate but could be wrong as I don't own the same model as you guys. Mine is 14.5mm @beezee You own 2 brother. Are the bowls 14.5mm or 18.5mm?

Thanks mate ;)

Mark..

• Like 1

@beezee That's true. 1 was for 1st place and 1 for 3rd. So the 7mm bongs had the bigger bowls and 5mm and 3.2mm will have 14.5mm :yep:

Can you not do a quick measure @Moobman? The pinky trick works well lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

beezee That's true. 1 was for 1st place and 1 for 3rd. So the 7mm bongs had the bigger bowls and 5mm and 3.2mm will have 14.5mm :yep:

I think it's more that they were different orders, all of the first batch were 14mm and the second batch 18mm

• Like 1