2017 Outdoor Grow Diary Winners

Dinafem-Mark

My bong arrived Monday and a card was left so was picked up yesterday :D

Over the moon is an understatement. The quality is outstanding and I especially like the personal touches, Dinafem seeds and UK420.

I didn't waste any time when I got in and decided on some long cured POcbd for the smoothest burn :) Well she looks a beauty and performs like a beast, is all I can say.  Smooth as silk but I need some bigger lungs, best get training now I've quit the baccy lol

Some pics, beat you to it :P@beezee

large.5a55e7be3aae6_DSC_5866E.jpglarge.5a55e7cd6682a_DSC_5870E.jpg

The carry/storage bag is proper quality with really thick padding.

large.5a55e7e06da50_DSC_5871E.jpg

There's even a storage pouch velcro'd to the inside so it can be taken off and rolled up seperate if needed. There's a short section for the glass bowl and 2 longer sections, one for the main glass tube that goes into the bong and I suspect the other is for an alternative tube, maybe a step up tube of some sort to fit a different bowl to? There's also a square section with a Velcro flap to put your gear in, or screens, whatever.

large.5a55e7e78fd08_DSC_5875E.jpg

I'm really chuffed with this and glad I put the work in and was lucky enough to have won. An excellent, quality prize that I'm sure must have cost a few bob to have custom made. Big thanks to  @Dinafem-Mark

and all at Dinafem for this amazing prize :D

Edited by jadenugs
predictive text
  • Like 9

That's it @jadenugs you rub it in a bit more... Beat me in the comp and getting pics up! I'll clean mine and get pics of both of them together :P

Told you that you'd be impressed tho didn't I ;)

• Like 4

@jadenugs Glad it arrived safe and sound and so glad you like the outcome :yep:

Get those lungs going mate and enjoy that prize which was well deserved :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

Ahh i really want a new glass bong, but i'm too fecking clumsy :execute:

:offtopic:

20 odd years ago my mum brought me a negela (hubbly bubbly) from israel. The fecking thing survived 3 morter attacks, cunty customs officials along the way, 1000's of miles of backpacking and traveling.

I had it two days befor i broke it.

Riding back from a mates on my bmx (properly high). Popped a little manual over some tree roots, and slipped out backwards. Smashing it to smitherines :doh:

I did manage to piece it back together, resined it up, then gaffa taped it. She never found out i broke it :smokin:

• Like 5

lol Yeah I'm a bit para with mine about dropping it. Even more so about the missus. Think I'll hold it for her when she has a go lol

• Like 4

Yeah mates worry me too, especially when they're hammered on drink too lol

I'm sure they'll be extra careful when they know it's not just a bought one. I'll be watching like a hawk lol

• Like 5