Paradise Seeds x Chong's Choice Picture Competition Giveaway

paradiseseeds

Hey Guys,

Big thanks from Paradise Seeds for posting all your beautiful plant pictures; our judges have been stumped on this one. You’re all winners in our eyes but we only have so many prizes to award. We are extremely grateful to the participants, without you guys there would be no competition at all

Keep your eyes peeled for new competitions in the New Year, our competition cobwebs have officially been blown and we gearing up to give away.  

For the winners, please send a private message here in the forum and we will confirm with you the shipping of your prizes.

Congratulations, the winners are as follows: 

The Old Boy 

large.420winneroldboy.jpg

old creekers

large.420winneroldcreekers.jpg

2bad.

large.420winners2bad.jpeg

Al Swearengen    

large.420winnerAl.jpg

tigseyjnr

large.420winnertigseyjnr.jpg

• Like 20

Fantastic stuff, cheers for the Comp Paradise seeds. Congratulations to the other winners. Made my day this has, I will send you guys at paradise seeds a PM shortly just need to run out now for a bit. Thanks again .:cowboy::yinyang:

• Like 7

Thank you so much all the Paradise team for the competition. I am beyond delighted,  yay !!!  Well done to the other winners too n1 :)

I will be doing a diary with these, once my current autos are done, cant wait. I may even watch "Up In Smoke" again tonight  to celebrate.

cheers :thumsup:

• Like 5

Hi, 

thank you so much for this :yep:

Only recently discovered Paradise Seeds, and this is a lovely way to be fully introduced.

I would love to try the Blue Berry Kush, as I'm looking for a nice indica. 

pm sent.. 

Edited by tigseyjnr
I'm a dick
  • Like 4

Ahh nice one @paradiseseeds that's put a big smile on my face ..thanks for runnin the comp I'll send my details over in a bit ...well done the other winners ..hope everyone's having a good run up to Christmas and love to u all !:bong:

• Like 4