Paradise Seeds x Chong's Choice Picture Competition Giveaway

paradiseseeds

Paradise-Seeds-Chongs-Choice-2017.jpg

Team Paradise is getting ready for Black Friday and we thought it would be a good time for a competition. There is a lot to shout about here at Paradise Seeds but we want to celebrate our collaboration with Cannabis legend Tommy Chong. And what better way to do that, than a little giveaway.  

We want to see your best homegrown pictures and in return, give you top growers a set of exclusive Paradise Seeds Chong’s Choice. We would like each grower to post the picture that brings them the most pride and the best 5 pictures will be selected by the Paradise panel.

Up for grabs: Introducing the Chong's Choice x Paradise Seeds strains

Blue Kush Berry will take the edge of anyone’s day with a fruity twist; this one is a combination of Kush and Shishkaberry and has satisfied stoners and medical users alike. 

Then there is the Mendocino Skunk, a delightful hybrid that brings California and the Netherlands together to produce a fruity uplifting high; the end result is something you can puff on throughout the day.

Last but by no means least, we have the L.A. Amnesia and this sativa dominant baby is so good you will forget what the other two choices where.

Not only will the winners get a set of some of the most exclusive strains around, they will be kitted out with official limited edition Paradise Seeds merchandise.

Competition Rules: 
* Each grower can submit 1 picture only
* 5 winners will be selected by Team Paradise
* Prize: 3 seeds of each of the 3 Chong’s Choice x Paradise Seeds varieties and Paradise Goodie bag
* Competition ends on the 8th December 08/12/17 
* Winners will be announced on Monday 11th December

Good luck and may the competition begin! 

• Like 22

ok then if you insist.

ill get the balllarge.gallery_87390_10292_88729.jpg rolling with a pic of my old 28 ounce lemon OG tree. Tommy would have a few blunts worth out of this one?> this is about 1/3rd of it

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 17

Was really happy with this plant.  This is an old image of ice cream.  I grew it and Dutch dragon under a 150w lamp in a 30 cm x 30 cm space.   Was over 200g all in from what I remember.  Don't think I've done better since to be honest.  Its a bad pic but I was proud of that plant!

Thanks paradise.

Sorry you'll have to click.

Edited by Phoenix
Stupidity
  • Like 8

one  of my faves that i was genuinely proud of the frostiness and control of height .cbd skunk haze .

AWEnsoe.jpg

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 14

large.image.jpegThis is a pic of your Dutch Kush..loved the colours on her and  she smelt and tasted like blackcurrent  fruittellas..cheers for the comp guys! :yep:

• Like 17

nice comp paradise. some great pics so far. 

here is a picture of a third dimension lemon fizz pheno i used to grow out. was a good yieldr for a lemon/hazey strain.:yinyang:

good luck to all who enters

third 002.JPG

• Like 10

large.image.jpeg

This was my Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto. The prettiest lady I ever grew to date. good luck with the compo everyone and big up paradise seeds. Is it too soon to throw in a Merry Christmas? probably...

• Like 19

I've yet to do anything from Paradise but appreciate the comp and I know its a marketing ploy but Tommy Chong is simply one of my heroes :hippy: , Christ knows how many times I've watched Up in Smoke lol ,  so thought I'd chuck up my Red Poison shot which was the most visually pleasing bud I've grown.  :)

gallery_94435_12517_200058.jpg

Thanks again for the comp Paradise and best of luck to all the entrants :oldtoker:

• Like 18