Paradise Seeds x Chong's Choice Picture Competition Giveaway

paradiseseeds

Last days of the Paradise-Seeds X Chongs Choice competition 

Hope you had a good weekend guys! If you happen to come across pictures of some past crops that might catch the eye; be sure to post them here. Winners announced Friday! 

Peter.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, paradiseseeds said:

Last days of the Paradise-Seeds X Chongs Choice competition 

Hope you had a good weekend guys! If you happen to come across pictures of some past crops that might catch the eye; be sure to post them here. Winners announced Friday! 

Peter.

MODIFICATION 

I should state that entry closes on Friday 08/12/17 and winners announced on Monday 11/12/17

Cheers, 

Peter

• Like 4

A pretty Barneys cookies kush clone,i like the over exposure on the fluffy top almost looks like a star with the trichs reflecting the flash.

large.IMG_1089.JPG

• Like 9

Hi Guys,

It is almost the closing date for entry on our Paradise Seeds x Chongs Choice giveaway. Don't be shy, shyness is nice but it will stop you from winning! Oh and while on the topic of Tommy Chong; if you sign up for our newsletter you will get the chance to win Paradise Seeds goodies signed by the man himself.  https://www.paradise-seeds.com/en/contact/newsletter/    

Winners for the photo competition will be announced on Monday! Good Luck! large.5a2949ff910a5_chongschoice2.png

• Like 7

17 hours ago, OddNut said:

Meh .. my photos not posting 

Do you want to email it us and we will enter it for you? Peter Paradise. 

Just helped my friend through his first grow. We had mixed results, but this one really stood out amongst the others. large.14111735461086788_big.jpg black domina bluebery cross.... had the darkest, deepest purple leaves I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, paradiseseeds said:

Do you want to email it us and we will enter it for you? Peter Paradise. 

Sorted it now :) cheers, and thanks for the comp 

wouldn't work from my I phone 

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 2