Paradise Seeds x Chong's Choice Picture Competition Giveaway

paradiseseeds

Great competition & good luck to everyone. 

Here is a bud shot of my Critical +2.0 (Dinafem) plant which I am most proud of.

I like the structure / colours & stickiness :guitar::

large.59c57f2155c48_DinafemCritical2_0bj.jpg

Thanks, scoops :oldtoker:

• Like 21

On 11/22/2017 at 5:07 PM, Phoenix said:

Many thanks Peter I'd love to get back to some paradise strains.  Do you do a stealthy option for post as I've had mail stolen from customs?

Thanks again @paradiseseeds looking forward to seeing what's on offer....

Hi, 

Yes, we do a stealthy option if required. 

Cheers, 

Peter. 

• Like 3

Well I haven't grown out any Paradise strains yet see, but that Wappa I've got my beady eye on and I know VikingDee loves it ;) ...but seeing as I can put up any pic...it has to be the BH x PS I reckon...unbelievable cooking and loved it!

62 Days Bloom

gallery_13604_12450_938392.jpg

• Like 15

Some great entries so far but let's keep going. Just over a week to run on the Paradise Seeds X Chongs Choice competition! Show us your finest picture! Be proud! Be loud! 

Peter. 

• Like 4

Have a good weekend, guys! If you happen to come across pictures of some past crops that might catch the eye; be sure to post them here. Winners announced next week! 

Peter.

• Like 4

I think this is the best looking picture of mine at the moment not great mobile camera but it looks Ok its peyote cookies.

Haven't run any seeds from you before but might have a run in the new year as there is some tasty looking goodies in your seedslarge.IMG_20171123_211258_866.jpg

• Like 8