Inside the Hive

flighty

Always making seeds @jadenugs ;)

Here's the evil funk outside last year... 

gallery_88808_12449_208291.jpggallery_88808_12449_241709.jpg

Crap pics, but big fat mould resistant buds! I'll be making f2 fems and a couple of crosses hopefully :D

• Like 9

@beezee nice decent start mate, although you cant do alot at this stage I always try and gauge how well autos do in the first 10 days as its indicative of what the end result will be so I find it an exciting time tbh :)

Best of luck with the seed project too :yep:

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 5

@Fragg I've not thought of it like that before, it makes a lot of sense... Unless you over do the charge and sunny them at the start of flowering lol

@jadenugs I'm sure there's pics of the finished buds in my gallery somewhere, but I went thru over 50 pages just finding them! 

@twoscoops it's working really well so far, I checked the moisture in the pots earlier and it's all still there :)

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, beezee said:

I'm sure there's pics of the finished buds in my gallery somewhere, but I went thru over 50 pages just finding them! 

I'll have a look when I've got a week spare then lol

• Like 3

Nice to see the babies are looking healthy and enjoying life :)

Some nice outdoor bud shots mate and that shit from last year's "evil funk" was a monster :)

Nice to see some independent seed breeding going on  :yep:

Will be back in on the next update brother until them stay safe and keep the updates coming :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@beezee Looks like you're off to a good start with the Autos dude :yep:

That Evil Funk looked stunning and I must admit the name is great, be cool to see what you cross her with and I'm also hoping to learn some about making my own seeds too.

Ill pop in every know and then. All the best with them dude. :v:

• Like 4

Cheers @Freax I'm looking for some interesting stuff, I've got a couple in mind, but I'm wanting 1 or 2 more. 

I've got a fool proof method of reversing plants if your interested? 

• Like 3

I've only ever dreamt of outdoor buds like that Beez lol

Well you know I like the EK but the pheno I got was sat leaning as far as the buds go so were large but squashy. Don't know what your pheno's have turned out like but with them having good mold resistance too, might be a good idea to merge the two. Dunno much about breeding but surely if you cross two early finishing mould resistant strains, things can only get better?

• Like 5