18 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@reef3er how are things mate? 

These are hardy plants so fingers crossed you can salvage this grow :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

going not bad Mark cheers,just about to put up a few pics

• Like 1

Critical 2.0 day 65,this is one that got some branches bent over with my cardboard box incident last week and had to hold it together with soft ties but honestly think it would have been going over sooner or later with the weight of it !

large.20171127_1250391.jpglarge.20171127_1250461.jpg

• Like 5

heres the bubba kush on day 65 that got practically flattened in the incident last week gettin support from the c02 bag .....holding up well though and will be one of the first finishers along with the critical 2.0

large.20171127_1251551.jpglarge.20171127_1252011.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

All the Dinafem girls are looking spot on mate :yep:

They have stacked up great :) the yellowing up has started and the crystal content looks crazy :yep: so some look to be edging closer to the finish line  :)

That critical is one big girl and love the look of the bubba kush she really has gone for it :)

Everything looks great and thank you for the thread update  :bong:

Until next time mate  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark they are all seriously frosty.... the Sour Diesel at day 42 is heavy on the frost and seems to be loving the fishmix as im giving that a try instead of the grow for now ! 

Took down the Bubba Kush last night at day 72,could have left her another week but shes been patched up worse than a pothole on an A road with tape etc. since it got flattened

shes a big girl :yep:

large.20171204_2041461.jpg

Edited by reef3er
  • Like 5

Yes you could have gone to day 80-84 with our bubba kush auto but you made the right call as she looked cooked to me :)

The last week to 10 days would have been more trichome colour and development so this is down to personal preference  :yep:

A fair size plant mate :) nice to hear she is now down, trimmed and drying :yep:

Thank you for the pre harvest bubba kush auto shots and I'll be back in in the next update to check progress out on the remaining autos  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

look at the size of them !!!  .....  fantastic result mate ,..that Bubba Kush   is a monster , well done  ,  hope you enjoy her  and dont forget a little smoke report :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

just a quick check in here as not been on for a few months with shit going on, anyway i dont have pics of the plants chopped down but heres a weigh in for wots weighed

Bubba Kush 49.7g

critical 2.0 45.3g

OG Kush plant #1 47.8g

OG Kush plant #2 63.2g 

still to weigh up my sour diesel and just chopped the sour diesel and bluetoof a few days ago that i started about half way through my main grow.

not great weights i suppose but i averaged between 36-39g with my all auto grow before this one so things are a bit better i guess 

...............in the process right now of getting the tent and everything cleaned up and will be starting off 6 maybe 7 seeds straight to soil tonight and will get a new diary sorted for those,cheers :yep:

ill try and get some pics up in the next week or so of the dried goods 

• Like 4

Thank you for popping back in with a final weigh in  :yep: All considered a decent harvest  :)

If you do have some dry bud shots to add that would be fantastic :bong:

Enjoy that end product and see you on your next Dinafem or HSO adventure  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1