I presume you have the heating off in the room. Doesn't sound like there is much you can do apart from a bigger tent/exhaust fan. Stick with the 250 for now and let the outside temps cool down a bit mate. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Topdraw said:

I presume you have the heating off in the room. Doesn't sound like there is much you can do apart from a bigger tent/exhaust fan. Stick with the 250 for now and let the outside temps cool down a bit mate. 

yip radiators been off since first grow started mate, ive put the ballast setting down to 250w with the 400w dual spec bulb in and put a new 12" oscillating fan in and managed to drop temps back to low 80`s 

• Like 2

Just now, Crentz said:

@reef3er sorry to hear that mate. 

Has the oil reversed anything if you don't mind me asking:yep:

theres been no new growth and beatson visits have been dropped from every 2 months to every 4 months now so were hoping its helping alongside with the carcumin,apricot kernels and unrefined braggs ACV and baking soda hes been using  :yep:

• Like 5

100% correct @Crentz ,cant be patented,cant make the big pharma companys money so they make us look like criminals for a plant that has so many health benefits  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

Could get urself a cool tube for 30 quid and no more heat problems? 

asked about them in one of the grow shops i go to and got put off by the guy behind the counter sayin there a fire hazard because dust can collect inside the tube ?

• Like 1

@reef3er

Not sure mate i use LED but if that was the only downside to them id spend 10 mins once a week and wipe the glass nice and clean? I would imagine u will loose some light as ita going through glass but with the heat being removed direcly u could try a bigger bulb like ur 600.. for 30 quid its a cheaper option than LED and AC :fart:

JJ

• Like 2

Oh yes we have lots if potential budsites now showing and all plants are looking a picture of heath :yep:

Nice bit if chat in here about oil and medical use which is always great to hear  :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your auto endeavour  :) and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next update :bong:

Until then keep up the great work ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Oh yes we have lots if potential budsites now showing and all plants are looking a picture of heath :yep:

Nice bit if chat in here about oil and medical use which is always great to hear  :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your auto endeavour  :) and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next update :bong:

Until then keep up the great work ;)

All the best 

Mark..

cheers Mark, got the 400w running at a manageable temperature 76-79 degrees and hopefully the c02 bag will help if things get a bit hot now and then,outside temps deffo dropping here now so that will help aswell,ill get a few pics up shortly might do another bit of training on them tonight as ive only bent over the main stem once and i really dont want to remove fan leaves to let the light through ?

• Like 1

@reef3erGreat to hear mate :yep:

Best to keep ontop of the training mate it will make things easier if this is a daily chore until you have those branches right where you want them :bong:

Will look out for the next update my friend 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2