so day 33 and the tent has exploded with stretch its like a jungle ,the further training last week never happened ....1ml grow 1ml bloom and 1/4ml magnecal per litre fed tonight all got 2 litres each in the 3 gal pots

large.20171026_2034381.jpg

• Like 3

day 35 and hopefully the stretch is finished,got some discoloring on the bottom leaves of the front 3 plants but im pretty sure there drying up because i put a new 12" oscillating fan in a few weeks back which was way powerful on the lowest setting so ive switched it back out for the 9" oscillating fan a few days back.

bought a bag of Dr. salts+ epsom salts out tesco, planning on adding the salts to the feed within the next 7 days......firstly is that type suitable and how much would be used per litre ? large.20171028_1753551.jpg

• Like 3

so the bubba kush i had my suspicions about before flowering started has chucked out balls,started removing them but realized it wasn't worth the time as it was covered so down it came :thumbdown: 

large.20171029_1909381.jpg

• Like 1

@reef3er So sorry to read this mate :(

I was talking to our head breeder the other day about this issue as I had a grower with similar issues. I was told that some autos throw out make flowers first which are infertile then start with the normal female flower formation. 

As you have taken the plant down we can not salvage her and if I had seen potential male sacks I would have done the same :)

The remaining plants are looking fantastic. Day 35 so the stretch should now be slowing down and focus will be shifting into bud and trichome production  :yep:

Sorry again about the hermi issue mate. Pm me and I'll try to make it up to you :bong:

Will be back in on the next update  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark 

Yip it was producing a good few pistils but much slower than the rest then spotted all the balls when watering earlier, these things happen so I've gone and started another 2 seeds :yep:

• Like 2

thinking of switching my light schedule from 18/6 to 20/4 will this be beneficial for increased production ? getting home from work and lights been on about 7 hours and only sitting at 72f with the 400w dual spec,outside temps have plummeted here the past few days  to 2 - 4c in the morning with a high of 9c just now,might even fire in the 600w dual spec and see how it settles :unsure:

• Like 2

few pics from Thursday ( day 40 ) its the Bubba Kush i have left and is for sure the fastest plant in the tent and starting to frost up nicely, increased lights from 18/6 to 20/4 on Thursday aswell 

large.20171102_2310401.jpglarge.20171102_2310561.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah those Epsom salts are fine buddy:yep:

The Buba Kush is coming along nicely, she looks like a stretchy girl, you should try tying that main cola down a bit to even out the canopy. 

If you do decide to bend it down a bit then give the plant some silica about 24 hours before you do it, it makes the stems a bit more flexible:yep:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Crentz said:

Yeah those Epsom salts are fine buddy:yep:

The Buba Kush is coming along nicely, she looks like a stretchy girl, you should try tying that main cola down a bit to even out the canopy. 

If you do decide to bend it down a bit then give the plant some silica about 24 hours before you do it, it makes the stems a bit more flexible:yep:

i have an og kush thats even more stretchy! it went above the light the past 2 days,made a rash decision about 10 mins ago and cropped the main cola over :headpain: pic will follow soon.....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bluntz27 said:

Hi @reef3er. Doing good job, should up feed as yellowing at bottom imo. Hope the oil works mate. Good luck  :yinyang:

feed last night was 1ml grow 2ml bloom and 1ml magnecal,im seeing slight burn on the tips thats making me worry i might be over doing it with feed ? 

• Like 3