Sweet Trainwreck Auto

Grow Chum

Hi 101, I have been on 18/6 from start, I started with 400w dual spectrum because it was giving out more lux than my metal halide bulb, today I swapped the duel spectrum for a son t hps bulb, because the son t was producing 8,000 more lux at 12 inches from bulb.

Hi Chester, I have done these before, they produce well, Sweet Cheese auto in time period compare very well to photo period plants.

Hi geo1, the Trainwreck has been so easy to grow, unbelievable.

• Like 4

Hi chums,

it is day 42 for the Trainwreck now, she is doing good, still not lost any leaves, all green but little sign of high nutes on some leaf tips, so no need to give top dressing next grow.

The Sweet Cheese Auto is doing good, she is on day 35, flowering nicely, as the other plant, looking healthy but maybe too high nutes in soil, so no top dressing next grow.

The work on the Trainwreck is basically done, with only 2 weeks to harvest and in such good condition, not much can go wrong, I will not be giving her any food I will just let the soil feed her, her buds are growing nicely and frosting up nicely too. Maybe a flush in a weeks time.

The Sweet Cheese Auto will finish well I believe. No leaves lost and in good condition for flowering.

The plants side by side, Trainwreck on the left, Sweet Cheese Auto on the right. LST method was used to keep plant height down.

large.5a185bfb7f46e_TrainwreckSweetChees

The Trainwreck @ 42 days is 46 cm high, the Sweet Cheese Auto @ 35 days is 40cm high.

large.5a185c0935739_Tent@42days..JPG.a07

I have just got some new bulbs for my T5 setup, next week I will be starting some Crystal Candy Auto's in some House and Garden Light Mix under 4, 24w HO Daylight Bulbs, 6.400K. They will stay under the T5's for 2 weeks then go in the main tent when the Sweet Cheese Auto is finished.

Looking forward to a Sweet December.

Grow Chum

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grow Chum said:

Looking forward to a Sweet December.

Grow Chum

Yep, looking awesome there, on the home straight and just in time for a Sweet December :)

• Like 2

Thanks 101, I love the House and Garden Bat Mix Special soil, it has been a solid performer, I have watered at PH 6.5 entire grow and had no real problems, I think the top dressing was not necessary, looking forward to my next grow, starting in House and Garden Light Mix, under my T5's. Going to use same water, PH at 6.5, added calcium and magnesium 3-1 ratio. Total of !00 mg/l Calcium, 30mg/l magnesium. That will be Crystal Candy and I will start a diary when they pop above soil late next week, I will germinate them Monday or Tuesday so they pop above soil when Sweet Cheese Auto only has 2 weeks to go. At 2 weeks they will go in main tent and 10 liter pots of Bat mix, I cant wait.

Grow Chum 

• Like 2

Crystal Candy really was a big bulbous main stem bud sativa'y, really sweet smelling - The name is spot on for it, for me came a very very close 2nd to Killer Kush fv.  Crystal Candy I have a pack of and will run them next year alongside the San Fernando Lemon Kush.

You will enjoy the Crystal Candy for sure, its right up there for picturesque too.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 2

Thanks 101, I will start my Crystal Candy on Monday, really looking forward to starting next grow in the House and Garden light mix, it should dismiss some problems I have had with the seed compost, firstly the PH, the PH will be perfect, around 6.4, seed compost has been as low as 5.8, secondly the Light mix has 80mg magnesium per liter of soil, so no problems with MG in early stages. Would have them on now but main tent will still have a Cheese auto in, in 2 weeks time. The Crystal candy will go in main tent the day the Cheese comes out. Happy xmas Grow Chum, lol.

• Like 2

Hi chums, just a simple update today,

Trainwreck @ 49 days looks and smells superb, very frosty, she has been flushed today with 30 liters of water, I will let her dry out completely and harvest next week. She has been easy to grow, nice size buds and great aroma, I could get hooked on this plant, will have to grow again very soon.

@ 42 days the Sweet Cheese Auto has done well, great size buds, almost if not the same size as the Trainwreck, had a few little problems but nothing major, red stems throughout grow and a little cal mag problem, all been addressed, this late in grow she is fine, just needs to frost up a bit more and I will be very pleased.

Trainwreck (Auto) @ 49 days (left), Sweet Cheese Auto @ 42 days (right).

large.5a219ad234053_Tent@49days..JPG.cc5

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Cheers 101, Trainwrecked Christmas, lol, she is a beauty or should I say was?

Hi chums, I have harvested the Trainwreck a couple of days early, she was ready, nice frosty mature buds, no popcorn, a good yield, after drying I believe she will yield +60-70 grams. Buds are really nice, so dry and cure now, but will be back with an update on yield and on the sweet Cheese Auto. Took some photos of her in mid chop and all buds hanging. Sweet.

Trainwreck Auto, harvest day, mid chop. Half buds already removed.

large.5a27fd1b58bee_Trainwreckharvestday

Drying out,

large.5a27fd3013188_Buds1.JPG.1711f286a8

A happy tent.

large.5a27fd3b73b88_Buds2.JPG.9a7f703677

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Cheers 101, it has been as good as it can get for an xmas grow, she loved the soil whereas the Cheese has been a different game.

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Hi chums, a few days drying in the tent and the buds going crispy, buds cut off stems and dry enough to smoke, first weigh in is 75 grams, not bad and very good weed, frosty, fruity, spicy citrus, no definitive flavor, just nice. I will continue to dry/cure/burp the weed, opening the jar for 2 hours and closing the jar for 2 hours in a cycle until i am happy with the dry/cure. So weight may change but should be a solid 70 gram result.

Dry weight

large.5a2a9fff170a6_75gramsSweetTrainwre

Next to 500ml beer can.

large_weed.JPG.4399123a8c8cc29eadc1044a6

Sweet Cheese Auto still got a week to go.

Grow Chum

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...