Humboldt seeds Green Crack & Sapphire OG

Great to see the plants looking healthy and thriving after your Xmas break :bong:

They are stacking up very well and trichome development is looking great  :bong:

Looks like I'm back just in time to watch these girls finish and sorry about the snapped branch on the sapphire og. Can a you mend the snap or is it a clean break?

As usual thank you for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Happy New year mate and I'll be back in on the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers guys. Yeah @HSO-Mark unfortunately it was a clean break, but thankfully it was just the top flower so the rest of the stem is fine.

Did a quick dry and a cheeky test smoke of it, obviously way too early but I was pleasantly surprised with its effects. I think there are some really good genetics in both these strains, my patience is certainly going to be tested waiting to smoke these!

34 minutes ago, SevernValleySavant said:

"Ever wish you'd taken a cut?"

Not until now. Cracking strain this Sapphire OG @HSO-Mark!

large.20180109_161809-2270x1277.jpg

you may have to re-veg that girl, great work

• Like 3

On 09/01/2018 at 4:26 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

"Ever wish you'd taken a cut?"

Not until now. Cracking strain this Sapphire OG @HSO-Mark!

large.20180109_161809-2270x1277.jpg

Just what we like to hear :)

If cuts have not been taken maybe a re-veg once finished  :yep:

That's one frosty looking plant and I can see why you want to run her again :)

Stunning  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

7 weeks in and that trichome coverage is crazy :yep:

By the look of thing both green crack #1 and mango sapphire #1 look to be faster than #2 pheno? Would you agree mate?

#2 green crack and #2 mango sapphire look to have 2-3 more weeks whereas #1 7-10 days?

Looking great mate and thanks for the HSO support and update :yep:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

I think you're about right Mark. First amber trics have been spotted on the #1 Sapphire, so she's going to come down very soon.

The #1 GC has already had half its tops chopped and I'm just waiting for the lower buds to ripen up a bit before the rest of it comes down. No amber trics as of yet but the smell and slight purpling had me drooling so I couldn't wait any longer. She's the prettiest, smelliest of them that's for sure.

The #2 Sapphire and GC have probably got another week or two. The #2 GC is going to be a big yeilder by the looks of her. The #2 Sapphire will probably yeild the least out of the lot, but she was a week behind during veg so thats to be expected. Trichome coverage is beautiful on this one too, both the Sapphires are extremely frosty.

Very, very impressed with these genetics. And the fact that you've been so keen for us all to grow out the HSO stock on here so publicly, shows how much confidence you have in the quality of these beans.

I'll end the thread in a few weeks with some dry bud shots and a summary of my experience with each plant/strain and I'll try my best to include a smoke report in each :yep:

1 hour ago, SevernValleySavant said:

Very, very impressed with these genetics. And the fact that you've been so keen for us all to grow out the HSO stock on here so publicly, shows how much confidence you have in the quality of these beans

So glad that the HSO brand is performing as expected and thank you and UK420 for the support with this new forum  :bong:

We are super excited to bring the HSO genetics to UK420 and 2018 is going to be a super year :)

It does look like staggered harvest mate with 1 of each coming down with the 2 remaining 7-10 days later :yep:

If you could do a few pre harvests shots that would be fantastic if not would love your thoughts on these strains once fully dry and cured of course :)

Thank you for the dedication to the diary mate and here's to a successful harvest  :)

Will check back in on the next update my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

On 23/01/2018 at 7:45 PM, HSO-Mark said:

If you could do a few pre harvests shots that would be fantastic

Of course Mark, here's the Sapphire OG #1 just before her top half was harvested...

large.20180123_210321-1393x2476.jpglarge.DSCF3065-2572x1449.JPG

Here's another GC#1 pre-harvest...

large.DSCF3057-3216x1812.JPG

The other beautiful Sapphire OG, #2...

large.DSCF3062-3216x1812.JPG

And finally, the big fat GC #2, still packing on the weight!

large.DSCF3059-2572x1449.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the pre harvest shots mate  :yep: it makes a world of difference with the diary as it shows potential new growers exactly what to expect :bong:

Have fun harvesting and would love your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured of course  :yep:

Until then thanks for such a great diary and the support with this new forum  :) could not be done with out the UK420 community support  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• 2 weeks later...