first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

37 minutes ago, botanics said:

You don't need any advice mate...all is tickety boo :yep:   Nice job on the trim work and at 70 days those IP CBD will be perfect :yes:

thanks m8y your help has been much appreciated btw, 

chuffed as fuck as it is , i never seen this much bud lol, let alone tbd high bud

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

As @botanics said. You don' need any more input from us other than enjoy your flowers 

Bet your buzzing 

Thank you m8 , i really appreciate the input you had and may continue to have, its mutchly appreciated ,

ill update my post on day 70 which will be chop day for ipacbd , with a more informative set of pics.

i had like 3 hrs to shop the first 2 plants and struggled on the first one as it was mainly smaller buds, the second however was like mainly 1 main cola and some good side shoots, 

Fucking loved chopping them tbf to see all the labour of love.

many thanks as always

• Like 7

11 hours ago, itsmeithink said:

Fucking loved chopping them tbf to see all the labour of love.

That's the way mate, enjoy your labour ;) I will add though dude, don't be in too much of a rush getting them out of that box. At least 10 days if you can, it will be worth the wait, honest, the slower the better :D

The stalks want to be cracking when you bend them, not soft. Then into brown paper bags for a few days to make sure any excess moisture is gone before the jars ;)

Edited by jadenugs
to add
  • Like 4

On 17/11/2017 at 10:06 AM, jadenugs said:

That's the way mate, enjoy your labour ;) I will add though dude, don't be in too much of a rush getting them out of that box. At least 10 days if you can, it will be worth the wait, honest, the slower the better :D

The stalks want to be cracking when you bend them, not soft. Then into brown paper bags for a few days to make sure any excess moisture is gone before the jars ;)

#protip  @jadenugs:yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Congratulations on the harvest mate and our AutoDinafem ladies will not be far behind :)

I think you've done a fantastic job and been a pleasure to follow along  :)

Keep us posted on the ip auto cbd and a few pre harvests shots would be great :)

Getting closer by the day and thank you for taking the time out of your day to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will pop back in on the next one mate until then really fine job  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 10:06 AM, jadenugs said:

i will wait the 10 days m8 no worries, i been having a bit of popcorn bud to tide me over.

its a nice pleasant smoke this dinafem ipacbd , not too high at all just a pleasant relaxing stone, thats off a few i picked early.

thanks as always for looking in and :yep:

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 2

On 20/11/2017 at 7:49 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Congratulations on the harvest mate and our AutoDinafem ladies will not be far behind :)

I think you've done a fantastic job and been a pleasure to follow along  :)

Keep us posted on the ip auto cbd and a few pre harvests shots would be great :)

Getting closer by the day and thank you for taking the time out of your day to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will pop back in on the next one mate until then really fine job  :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

they are coming down tomorrow m8, that will be day 70 and as u will see in tomorrows update they are done, all curling up and yellowing , the buds are as fat as you like :woot: and look done.

they have been a pleasure to grow m8, well done on such fab genetics.

I've had to scrap the last seeds i germed due to unforeseen circumstances :ohmygod:

but as soon as i have dried these lot off in the tent i will be starting another dinafem diary with white widow auto cbd.

ill post some pics pre chop and after chop tomorrow m8.

many thanks as always

• Like 2

@botanics, @jadenugs, @blackpoolbouncer, @samhigh, @Topdraw, @Dinafem-Mark.

chopped them 3 dinafem ipacbd yesterday at day 70 and happy with what i see. looks like a superior haul compared to sweet seeds nurse auto cbd.

few pics of the chop to follow and some of them were 10/11" long tbf well pleased with the crop.

all 3 in the tent now at 20degrees or so in total darkness, 2 sweet seeds are still in a box at side of tent till tomorrow which will be day 9 of drying,

I've got boveda 62% packs ready and will fetch jars from ikea tomorrow ready to start moving them into jars and burping them.

can't wait to try the cured stuff .

sorry for rubbish photos my phone camera is a bit naff tbh.

large.IMG_0952.jpglarge.IMG_0953.jpglarge.IMG_0957.jpglarge.IMG_0958.jpglarge.IMG_0959.jpglarge.IMG_0960.jpglarge.IMG_0961.jpg

many thanks as always u kind people.

• Like 9