first grow ever industrial plant auto cbd

itsmeithink

9 hours ago, Slugums said:

Good diary! And, very nicely done! Good looking haul there -  with a wee bit training on the next run you'll even that canopy out - nice!! :smokin: I don't blame you for not getting bondage mad on your first run, it feels risky and unatural, but its really not stressful for the plants, they spring right back within a few hours and head lightwards again.

Great to see more info coming out on the CBD heavy strains too!

Hope you feel chuffed with your work - you should!

:yep:

Thanks for the compliments and advice m8, much appreciated,

i went easy on them this time on my first grow, as i didn't really know what to expect in all honesty.

reading diaries and actually having your own plants to deal with is completely different. reading helps for sure but hands on experience is the key.

i grew high cbd strains to try and help my anxiety, and to wean me off alcohol that i use now to ease the anxiety, which in turn fuels the anxiety the next day, its a never-ending loop, ( FUCK ANXIETY )

only negative I've seen so far is the Vortex carbon filter i have used is a bit smelly to be honest , i thought i would of had zero smell with an 8" filter but no i can smell it ,

I'm using a 6" rvk fan with that aswell on an ecotechnics controller so should be dialled in.

I'm well chuffed to be honest , couldn't of got there without all the kind people on here.

• Like 3

Nothing quite like your first home grown weed, it will be the best you have ever smoked :D

You've done a grand job dude, a lot better than my IPcbd grow but I did enjoy my results lol I just wish they'd make a photo strain of it, although I will probably do another auto grow at some point. My problem was early watering in big pots but lessons learnt ;)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Nothing quite like your first home grown weed, it will be the best you have ever smoked :D

You've done a grand job dude, a lot better than my IPcbd grow but I did enjoy my results lol I just wish they'd make a photo strain of it, although I will probably do another auto grow at some point. My problem was early watering in big pots but lessons learnt ;)

thanks as always m8y, i think i got through this on a bit of luck aswell :woot:.

what was your smoke report on this strain m8, i ask as I'm a real lightweight with weed, couple tokes of northern lights and I'm a goner lol, bit too strong for me.

I'm after hopefully calm clear headed buzz with a put to sleep if needed high

• Like 3

Bit of a head buzz but the cbd soon took over. I would smoke it 10 mins before bed and as soon as I was in bed I'd feel a full relaxation and be asleep in 10/20 mins. I couldn't smoke that soon before bed with a normal thc strain unless it was a heavy indica and that would make me groggy in the morning. With this you'll get a good night's sleep and be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning lol My taste buds are shot to fuck but I got a really strong orange citrus flavour from this. It did have a crap aftertaste when smoked but I think I gave them too much feed in flower so that was my own fault. When vaped it was lush ;) 

• Like 6

lol oh yes, tis knockout drops, I remember well when I took it down and got into it...I'd have a spliff, sit down to watch TV with the missus and the staring, zoned out trance would start almost instantly and that'd be it then, within minutes I'd be in la la land lol aye it's quick the IP CBD and brilliant for anxiety bud, you chose very well   :v:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, botanics said:

I'd be in la la land

Haha yeah man, tis proper good tackle, you defo chose a good strain for your needs :yep:

• Like 4

This is what I love about the UK420 community. Always ready to help the new grower,  with great advice and support by far one if the best grow forums :) filled with some super knowledgeable members always ready to help :)

As said there is nothing like your first home grown smoke that you have grown and nurtured over the last few months. I would as also said slow down your drying stage, nice and slow over 10-14 days then into jars for a nice cure if possible ;)

For a first grow you've done great and nice to read that you have started more Dinafem Seeds with 100% germination  :)

Now you have the basics down I'm sure we will see some very special things from you in the future  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 8

On 11/11/2017 at 8:49 PM, itsmeithink said:

I'm well chuffed to be honest , couldn't of got there without all the kind people on here.

I hear yah! I'm very much still in the learning something new everyday phase - likely won't change! :D

A great crowd here, top folks! They've gotten me through more than a couple of... I'll call them hiccups! :unsure:

Reading what's been said about the IP CBD... I'll be looking into getting some of that on the go next year! Though seeing as @botanics has identified it as a knock-out, I can already hear Mrs S... "hun, you sleeping?" I usually pack the first J of the evening and do a little catching up on missed sleep! :rofl:

Oh! Lastly, yup! Filters, cheap is not great - I did the same thing, got a cheap filter and fan set up... All replaced now; a good filter comes with peace of mind! ;)

Enjoy the fruit of your labour!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This is what I love about the UK420 community. Always ready to help the new grower,  with great advice and support by far one if the best grow forums :) filled with some super knowledgeable members always ready to help :)

As said there is nothing like your first home grown smoke that you have grown and nurtured over the last few months. I would as also said slow down your drying stage, nice and slow over 10-14 days then into jars for a nice cure if possible ;)

For a first grow you've done great and nice to read that you have started more Dinafem Seeds with 100% germination  :)

Now you have the basics down I'm sure we will see some very special things from you in the future  :)

All the best 

Mark..

thank you for looking in m8, much appreciated btw,

ill try my best on future grows and document them here as its super helpful .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slugums said:

I hear yah! I'm very much still in the learning something new everyday phase - likely won't change! :D

A great crowd here, top folks! They've gotten me through more than a couple of... I'll call them hiccups! :unsure:

Reading what's been said about the IP CBD... I'll be looking into getting some of that on the go next year! Though seeing as @botanics has identified it as a knock-out, I can already hear Mrs S... "hun, you sleeping?" I usually pack the first J of the evening and do a little catching up on missed sleep! :rofl:

Oh! Lastly, yup! Filters, cheap is not great - I did the same thing, got a cheap filter and fan set up... All replaced now; a good filter comes with peace of mind! ;)

Enjoy the fruit of your labour!

Thanks m8.

I'm fetching down sweet seeds nurse auto cbd on wednesday and looking forward to it tbh, just ordered some Chikamasa 8250005 scissors, and ill pop to ikea for some storage jars aswell for when they ready, already got some boveda 62% humidity packs  to put in them aswell..

i will go with mountain air carbon filter or rhino pro next time , grow shop recommended the vortex aswell which is a pisser as i advised i wasn't on too tight a budget and they still uphold this item, which to be fair smelling after 2 months is pants.

ill update the pics of all wednesday night after I've chopped the 2 , and show the stars of the 3 remaining ipacbd.

• Like 5

well day 64 here on my diary.,  little update time

chopped the 2 x sweet seeds nurse auto cbd yesterday.

took a couple hours to trim them up . into cardboard box at side of tent with 4" ducting between the box and tent.

large.IMG_0940.jpglarge.IMG_0941.jpglarge.IMG_0945.jpglarge.IMG_0943.jpg

ill weigh them when they are dried.

now onto pics of my 3 remaining dinafem ipacbd,

6 days left for theses girls i recon.

still on 4ml/l OT bloom.

large.IMG_0938.jpglarge.IMG_0937.jpglarge.IMG_0936.jpglarge.IMG_0935.jpglarge.IMG_0934.jpglarge.IMG_0939.jpg

changed my carbon filter out today as the Vortex brand i was using started to smell.

Thanks as always people

• Like 5

@botanics, @blackpoolbouncer, @jadenugs, @samhigh, @Topdraw

please see the post above i missed the @  line above my post , I'm such an idiot lol,

ill chop ipacbd at day 70 and move the whole lot into the tent in total darkness.

the box i got at side of tent is 17/18 degrees so should be good for 7 days .

any advice please fellas?

• Like 5

You don't need any advice mate...all is tickety boo :yep:   Nice job on the trim work and at 70 days those IP CBD will be perfect :yes:

• Like 4

Congrats on the grow mate I grew this one out in my first ever grow as well lovely smoke nothing you get on the streets will compare enjoy your fruits! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NezA said:

Congrats on the grow mate I grew this one out in my first ever grow as well lovely smoke nothing you get on the streets will compare enjoy your fruits! 

which one did you grow out m8 the ipacbd or sweet seeds?

• Like 1