pineapple skunk & mango sapphire (a pirates tale)

*DJ*

large.rsz_img_0228.jpg

I found that rouge lost picture of the pineapple skunk, you still cant really see any fluff, but it there, its all fluffy, we have fuffyness, whoop whoop lol

dj...

• Like 4

@*DJ*

lol.........ah, got it now, full time job marking the homework on here,

poor old Sads just needs a hnad sumtims........shor yu unnerstand........:yep:

lol

• Like 2

Is that a cat flap made out of a crisp box I see there commodore? lol

I just took my glasses off and that last pic made more sense :wassnnme:

• Like 4

no its not a cat flap @ratdog its a home made passive intake vent cover, im not just a pirate type, im a pirate that does cardboard origami, rare as fook, ya wont find many of them, trust me! :yes:

dj...

• Like 4

Ok rogue one lol

Looking nice and healthy though mate, good luck with the stretch, and may I suggest a camera with a manual focus in future? :smokin:

• Like 4

manual a? I know its on auto, I see it, it says auto lol  il give it a look see if I can find some thing that says manual, push it, and see what happens,:yep:

dj....

• Like 5

@*DJ* Looking good deej . I had one of those RTA systems that got left at bows when we did jak skels . works a treat once got it to stop leaking with PTFE on the glands . miss the coco but nothing seems to beat rdwc roots . hope you get some nice nuggets  

Edited by cooperman89
  • Like 2

chrs  @Cooperman89 , hope you and yours are well,

iv had 1 dodgy bit on a drain into the brain pipe, I emptied it all, took it to my dad, he sealed it with something or another and iv not noticed any more, I think its probably safer just to swap new washers in every so often, you know me lol lazy twat, its about last on a list of 100s of things il never get round to lol ,

dj....

• Like 2

Yea mate alls good and I just taken down some critical kush was pretty impressive actually but haven't smoked any yet .

Haha I get like that sometimes, Especially during winter. I know there's about a million things need doing and soon as have a smoke I'm like well nice thought but the sofas calling me .. 

• Like 2

I can't believe how quickly your plants grow, its like some kind of magikal, mystikal sorcery. What did you have to sacrifice to conjure up these green demons :alien2:?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, THC4METOO said:

I can't believe how quickly your plants grow, its like some kind of magikal, mystikal sorcery. What did you have to sacrifice to conjure up these green demons :alien2:?

I think its some thing to do with the whole wizard thing, @THC4METOO I think some the magikalness is still there, bit like a jedi I spos,  a mystikal  power that I ooozz in the gro room, or, lol the rta is just a good hydro system,

dj....

• Like 5

They certainly are very vigorous now they are in bloom showing some serious growth over the last week  :yep:

I would say that stretch should now be slowing down and focus will shift into beautiful bud production  :)

Looking on point mate and thank you for taking the time out of your day to update your HSO diary and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until next time mate keep up the great work! :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1