pineapple skunk & mango sapphire (a pirates tale)

*DJ*

25 minutes ago, twoscoops said:

Nice healthy, lovely looking plants @*DJ* , and great to see a RTA system working its magic.  

I'm in the same situation at the minute got a few different strains at different sizes.

Is that silver ducting part of the tachyon particle generator ? :ninja:  its working a treat !

Atb - scoops :oldtoker:

chrs mate!

no @twoscoops that's a bit of my boat, didn't have anywhere to put it, theres some more in the shed, and all the techy stuff with wires is in a treasure chest, buried in a safe hole!

dj....

• Like 4

On 2017-10-24 at 9:22 PM, THC4METOO said:

Are you the airman in the gendarme uniform from Allo Allo :unsure:?

Not sure what went on there mate. Words came out totally wrong and can not edit it back correct. 

Thanks for catching this mate I'll have to be more vigilant with my post reading :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

From the added picture all plants are looking super healthy and starting to grow at a nice pace which will get more vigorous in the coming weeks :)

All plants look happy, healthy with zero signs of any deficiency and clearly loving the environment :)

Fine work good sir and thank you for taking the time to update your diary much appreciated mate :yep:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

thanks mark,

right, if theres one thing constant in my dairys, its the extraordinary ability to take a bad picture, anyways, pineapple skunk.......

large.rsz_img_0116.jpg

and mango sapphire .......................

large.rsz_img_0117.jpg

and a little group shot, a bad group shot, but anyways lol 

large.rsz_img_0114.jpg

i know, i know, lol take pictures with the lights off, iv not been able to, one thing or another, be easier once we hit 12/12 il be able to get some better shots, im aiming at another week 18/6, but, that's not set in stone, i might veg them a bit more, il see,

sorry again for the picture quality, it will improve, in a week or 2!

arrrghhhhhhhhh shipmates..:pugwash:

dj....

• Like 9

Those air pots look like something Vince would wear at the weekend lol 

Looking nice and healthy in here though Commodore 64 , or is it a ploy with the light on to hide dodgy plants? lol 

• Like 4

Looking good commodore, nice n bushy :guitar:.

Am sure I can see a box of Walkers crisps lol , what flavour are they ?

scoops :oldtoker:

• Like 3

On 30/10/2017 at 7:14 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Not sure what went on there mate. Words came out totally wrong and can not edit it back correct. 

Thanks for catching this mate I'll have to be more vigilant with my post reading :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Mate I hope you don't think I was taking the piss out of you, well maybe just a little but nothing too harsh, it just kind of tickled me a bit :yep:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

Looking nice and healthy in here though Commodore 64 , or is it a ploy with the light on to hide dodgy plants? lol 

ya twat, lol as if i havnt got enough to do,.............

large.rsz_img_0128.jpg

large.rsz_img_0139.jpg

theres nothing wrong with my plants lol

dj....

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 7

3 x pineapple skunk, I cant get a good picture for love or money, be better once the budadge arrives, anyways, I flicked these to 12/12 sunday night, I think lol 

large.rsz_1img_0144.jpg

im doing my best, honest!

dj.....

• Like 5

On 02/11/2017 at 11:32 AM, THC4METOO said:

Mate I hope you don't think I was taking the piss out of you, well maybe just a little but nothing too harsh, it just kind of tickled me a bit :yep:

Not at all mate I've got quite a thick skin and was totally my fault for not doing a spell check lol

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@*DJ*don't be so hard on yourself mate the pictures don't look to bad and does show what is going on and more so the plants development  :)

Now they are in bloom the real fun can now commence and I'm front and central for the show :) this is going to be a fun one :)

The pineapple skunk is one of my favourite from HSO and mango sapphire a very strong lady  :)

Plants are looking great and thank you for taking the time to update your diary also thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Keep up the great work mate I'll be back in on the next update  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark. 

• Like 2

large.rsz_img_0219.jpg

large.rsz_img_0226.jpg

its quite full now, iv had plenty of stretch, took 46 pictures, only 3 were any good, and one of those got lost in my computer, il post it once I find it lol

dj....

• Like 8