pineapple skunk & mango sapphire (a pirates tale)

*DJ*

3 weeks veg

pineapple skunk...

large.rsz_img_0058.jpg

mango sapphire.........

large.rsz_1img_0057.jpg

sorry for quality, still using my phone!

anyways up date updated...

its soo boring waiting for vegging plants lol what can I add? I see a moth in my groom last night, I took it as a omen, "moth on the wall, plants grow tall" its a pirate thing!

dj...

• Like 10

I know you said the pineapple skunk is growing at a faster pace but gking off the pictures bith plamts look to be growing at a very similar pace and noth look a licture of health :bong:

Nice work so far mate and thank you for the update very much appreciated!

Looking spot on so far :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@*DJ* can you tell me why I didnt choose the Pineapple Skunk aswell mate? sounds delicious now! looking healthy to.

never doubt your trusty smartphone camera it's always ready to take a v'nearly great photo lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

but gking off the pictures bith plamts look to be growing at a very similar pace and noth look a licture of health

Are you the airman in the gendarme uniform from Allo Allo :unsure:?

• Like 7

On 18/10/2017 at 7:57 PM, *DJ* said:

, I took it as a omen, "moth on the wall, plants grow tall" its a pirate thing!

No mate you got it all wrong, moth on the wall expect a squall. I'd be battening down the hatches and splicing that mainbrace for all its worth, storm's a coming :taz:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

Are you the airman in the gendarme uniform from Allo Allo :unsure:?

or, inspector clouseau ? lol 

11 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

@*DJ* can you tell me why I didnt choose the Pineapple Skunk aswell mate? sounds delicious now! looking healthy to.

never doubt your trusty smartphone camera it's always ready to take a v'nearly great photo lol

sorry @BadbadgerI don't know why? im the same, I see something, choose something else, then think why did I do that? lol

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I know you said the pineapple skunk is growing at a faster pace but gking off the pictures bith plamts look to be growing at a very similar pace and noth look a licture of health :bong:

Nice work so far mate and thank you for the update very much appreciated!

Looking spot on so far :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

thanks mark, iv just potted up the 2 stragglers they are catching up, il try and get a picture of all 8 next time so you can see what I mean, even so, every things looking green and bushing up nice, so far so good, its from about now the 3/4 week point they start taking off proper, there be big enough within another 14 days to flick over, I cant wait!

dj...

• Like 5

lol so busy arghhhhing I forgot to pop some bad pictures up, don't blame me its my brain! :bag:

anyways, here they are,

the 3 on the left and right top are PS, the front middle right and the 2 pots in the middle are MS (as you look at them)

large.rsz_img_0099.jpglarge.rsz_img_0093.jpg

dj.......

• Like 8

@*DJ*

Hey m8 they look really nice,i like the look of them airpots too but dya reckon its worth it for 3 .5 ltr finishing pots ?

I almost chose PS as well but when i see the whole bloody list i think id grow em all out lol 

Have a stress free grow dude

peace

• Like 5

@HappyHippy those are 15lt, they come with the system, iv never used any other size, but these are quite good, il probably end up getting 8 smaller ones for my Wilma as well, I can only really comment on larger sizes, even then, only using them in hydro systems, as far as that goes they work well, I cant see why they wouldn't work just as well in smaller sizes with different medium, :yep:

dj....

• Like 4

@*DJ*

Yeah i keep seeing them and  if it really help root out a pot faster and with a larger root ball than just my old black pastic squares it would be silly not for me to have a go.:yep:

Cheers dude

peace

• Like 3

you can see I still use normal pots as well, iv done a few grows in this rta now and the root balls do seem stronger/whiter than the normal pots, but iv just typed that, knowing full well iv just potted up those 2 mango sapphires in normal boring round pots and there roots were lovely too? ffs? lol  give them a go @HappyHippy, you might be pleasantly surprised, i was! :yep:

dj..

eta

iv made a @craigfjyp tray (my name for any tray converted for another use) basically i drilled holes in a corner so the 2 pots not connected to the run to waste pipes, are, the water just takes a different rout, through the pots, across the craigs tray, through the holes i drilled and into a waste tray of a plant that is connected to the waste bin, jobs a gooden!

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 4

Nice healthy, lovely looking plants @*DJ* , and great to see a RTA system working its magic.  

I'm in the same situation at the minute got a few different strains at different sizes.

Is that silver ducting part of the tachyon particle generator ? :ninja:  its working a treat !

Atb - scoops :oldtoker:

• Like 1