smokies auto colorado cookies, dutch passion fems

smokie1 b c f c

morning all. 

i was watering the plants today and kept getting a real good stink of blueberry. i was like ? i ain't growing blueberry. 

so i started to grab each bud smelling them, then grabbed the auto cookie with 3 main cola's and wham, full on blueberry stinky goodness. coming from this auto cookie.

it is a cross of a auto blueberry with girl scout cookies, so its a blueberry pheno for sure. the other one smells more kushy/skunky. 

here are a couple of pics of the blueberry phenotype from the auto cookies.

large.5a2a7ad482167_GSCAUTO3.JPG

looking like a blueberry aswell from the berrys i have grew out over the years from different breeders. 

cant wait till this is ready, as i was thinking the other day i wish i had a blueberry in the mix for crimbo. god has given me my wish for crimbo. i love a nice blueberry buds, the flavour and high are top notch. :yinyang:

anyone running these getting a blueberry smell, or anyone who has smoked any auto cookies ? 

large.IMG_0418.JPG

• Like 4

cheers tony. 

there sure smelling nice, i am glad the one is a blueberry pheno, as i love my blueberry smokes. thanks for droping in mate. :smokin:

These look ace mate especially for 12/12. I think you've done Dutch passion proud! Must be about done now right? Hope you'll post a smoke report on them :skin_up:

• Like 1

hi @openairbud 

yeah there budding up nice considering there on 12/12 not 20/4. 

i was looking at them yesterday,and there still swelling up lots, i am going to leave them another week till week 9 of 12/12. will be a good yield i think. 

of course il be running a smokey report on them mate. il update in here when i chop them down. 

early smoke test i took was promising for a week 7 and a half flower bud. very nice blueberry smell,with a kushy twist to it. :hippy:

cheers for popping in and comment , smokie1:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hi fellow stoners. 

i have not long chopped the auto colorado cookies. the blueberry pheno plant has lots of purple to her buds all over, and loads of resin too. 

she looks like girl scout cookies but with extra purple swollen calxs from the blueberry genetics. smells very sweet, pungent as fook, it's stunk the place out and i chop in the tent with the door over my back ,kneeling in. lol 

so its a stinky bud for sure. the blueberry smell is very strong, and there is a candy sweet smell in there too, so i am guessing that's the girl scout cookies in the mix:unsure:

i will post up some dry bud shots, when its ready in here. and of course a smoke report, the best part. :smoke:

they were harvested into week 9 of flowering. i flipped the timer from 12/12 to 11/13 about 3 weeks ago. to speed them all up for crimbo smoke. 

i found about 4 male bannana's on top of the one cola when i was chopping her. its were i pinched of the top few calxs at around week 3 flower to stop the stretch. so it maybe just due to stress, as there are no other nanna's on them. they are well cooked by the way, buds are solid and dense as fook. cosh like buds,that smell great, we all know that unmistakable blueberry smell. it's there allrite. i would say there is a good 1.5 oz per plant, maybe 2 oz on the b/berry pheno. but a good 1.5 when dry as the buds are rock solid,massive swollen calxs il get some pics uploaded as soon as its ready folks. 

it gets my thumbs up so far anyhow.:yep:

they have grew great, being as there auto's .and i have had them on 12/12 light cycle ,then onto 11 hour's lights on, and 13 hours lights off ,last 3 weeks flower. 

keep it green folks. il be back soon with pics all being well. :yinyang::smoke:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

well the auto cookies is smoking real nice now its been in the tubs a few weeks. 

got loads of sugar leaf trim for a oil run too. plus a carry bag of dry trim for a fast 5 min mix of bubble hash, should yield some sticky full melt,as the thc/resin on these auto's is through the roof. real strong smoke. 

i took some pics the other day but was too stoned to upload them. lol here they are all.  :smoke:

large.IMG_0534.JPGlarge.IMG_0535.JPGlarge.IMG_0536.JPGlarge.IMG_0540.JPGlarge.IMG_0538.JPGlarge.IMG_0547.JPGlarge.IMG_0541.JPGlarge.IMG_0550.JPGlarge.IMG_0542.JPGlarge.IMG_0551.JPGlarge.IMG_0543.JPGlarge.IMG_0546.JPGlarge.IMG_0552.JPG

• Like 2

the above buds are from the plant that was very blueberry smelling in flower. 

this plant in the below picture

large.5a2a7ad482167_GSCAUTO3.JPG

its now got a sweet candy chop smell,with a real sweet taste, and the high/stone is great. got more power than some of my photo strains from the same grow. 

considering they were flowered on 12/12 then 11/13 last few weeks, they have done very well, and produced a fair bit of bud too. at least 2 oz. maybe a little more,as the buds are solid. :yinyang:

thanks to dutchpassiontony and d/p for letting me try them out. cant wait for the lemon zkittles to arrive, il put up a diary when they arrive. 

• Like 2

hi all uk420. 

i am going to pop a few more of these auto cookies,and grow them with my veg plants in the dr120 tent, on 20 hours light, 4 hours dark per day. 

i can imagine the yield and resin production being much higher when grew out on 20/4 light cycle. 

so i will update in here,with pics as they grow. keep it all tidy in one thread. will have a few outdoors in pots in my garden this spring summer aswell so be good to see how she performs outdoors,i can imagine them growing a good size for auto's.

i will update in here how they grow in my garden outdoors,come spring/4/20.

the last plant is in the jars now too, il leave it a good few weeks tho before trying her, its got a more sweet smell,like candyfloss. lol the other one i am smoking now has the same smell,but with a blueberry smell in there. i am guessing that's the girlscout cookies that tastes/smells real sweet like:unsure: anyone on here who has smoked gsc what is the taste like ?

anyone interested in trying the auto cookies, there a tasty smoke, that's as strong as my kush's i have, that was grew with them.

so potency is well high,so is yield and a great taste too. 

so it ticks all the box's. :smoke:

you can see the blueberry in it from the stacked calx's like in the pic below. and lots of purple coloring in the buds,just like b berry buds. 

hope everyone is chilled out tonight, with good smoke/food. please let me know what you think of the bud shots. real sticky strain this is, its loaded with thc crystals. as seen in the pics.:smoke:

large.IMG_0542.JPG

• Like 2

Alrite @smokie1 b c f c 

If if I was gonna describe the flavour or Gsc, which I am going to attempt, I would say an extremely pungent cheesey flavour at first, but once you have gotten used to it it develops into a cookie doh flavour,  a bit like when kids licking the spoon after me nan made cookies,the only thing that tastes similar that I have tried was blue cheese, but that was soooooo mild in comparison, one puff on a jibba gets my mouth watering every morning. My buds were a lot smaller tho, more short and fat. Take care bud, Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1