smokies auto colorado cookies, dutch passion fems

smokie1 b c f c

ineedofausername your welcome ,the more the better,been pretty dead in here,but there only just growing into plants , i aint run no dutch passion seeds for years since i did blueberry. 

they are growing real quick since popping out there shells. im getting some 10 liter pots today, may use my 11 liter square pots as i need to fit them all in with others in my tent. 

plus i know the bigger the pot and the more you fim/ train the branches the bigger your yield from autos. 

best of luck with your auto cookies, il update with pics when they have been in new shoes for a few days. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update, and note to my self. that i potted the auto colorado cookies up today, into 11 liter square pots of plagron light mix. 

they are just showing a few preflowers today, the good old female bud pubes, or 2 white hair's. 

the one has responded better than the other for the fim. one has now got 2 main top branches. and the other is starting to grow new shoots. 

they were in the small 1.5 liter pots for about 10 days.then today i put them into the final 11 liter pots of soil. the root balls wasn't very big, but they ain't been in them small pots for long. 

im hoping that in about 6 to 7 days time,the auto cookies will kick into high gear now there in new shoes/ big pots. :skin_up:

so today is start of flower for the auto colorado cookies. lets hope there ready in 8 and a half weeks time for christmas smoke. :smokin:

• Like 1

Hi smokey, I have never really grown autos, well twice second time was better, so stick to photos.

I have had a Gsc mother plant for ages now and just can't find anything that comes near the flavour, good luck with this one.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 30/09/2017 at 2:50 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

hi all. me again. lol 

just checked on the colorado cookies seeds and noticed that one is a triofolate,with 3 colytons leafs. spelt wrongly im sure. 

i took a pic of her here she is

large.DSC_0532.jpg

large.DSC_0534.jpg

whats the thing with these 3 leaf herb plants. is it a mutant, or just the odd one in there genetics ? 

ive had another one from a fire 99 seed a few weeks back, shes coming along nice now. 

It's probably a triploid, rather than a "Diploid"............ that means if it is the rare occurrence. geno speaking, each node will produce a "3rd" flower !.......... meaning 30% more flowers loading up the bows............... fingers crossed. I have had a few triploids in my time........ i dont tend to notice them untill 'The Trimming Sesh"........... when you see the 3 walnut sized buds clustered round the nodes........... the other thing is with triploids is "Potent" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi jibba jabba mate, i never seen your post above as i am not following this thread, il follow it now, i thought i had. i have too many diarys going to keep track off. sorry dutch passion tony mate. 

the gsc auto's are looking good now there flowering up nice. here are a few pics i took yesterday at day 21 flower. there now on 12/12 as most are photo plants in with them. kushes mostly. 

the girl scout cookie auto is the plant at the bottom center of this picture. with the nice green color buds.  

others at the back are a haze cross with og. gorilla haze. 

large.IMG_0191.JPG

here is a close up of the auto cookies buds, there at day 22 flower today, since i flipped the lights to 12/12 as the tent is full of photoperiod plants. 

flowering nice. the other auto cookie is in a 11 liter square pot of soil aswell. the other one has a good 5 tops. il get a few pics of her next time. 

large.5a078ab2b40d3_girlscoutcookiesauto.JPG

• Like 2

hi automaster. thanks for dropping by man. 

yeah the one is a tripliod plant deffo, there are 3 leafs coming out of each node instead of 2. lol 

the buds are furring up a treat now. they have been on 12/12 for 22 days because most of the plants in there are photo's. 

lets hope the 3 leafer is potent as you say mate. :hippy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi uk420. hope everyone is having a good afternoon. sun is shining for a change. 

took some pics of the one auto c cookies. just into week 4 of 12/12 as there in with photos. 

have more pics in my gallery ,but most are the wrong way round. so just uploaded a few in here. i think uk420 is smoking to much bud, as pics there leaning like tower of p lol 

il try and flip tyhem around and upload again maybe if itl let me. :yinyang:

large.IMG_0308.JPGlarge.IMG_0307.JPGlarge.IMG_0304.JPGlarge.IMG_0301.JPGlarge.IMG_0292.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 2

Looking alright them dude....

With them being on 12/12 will it take them longer to finish or will you just not get as much bud from them?

• Like 1

hi cainedbutable. yeah they just dont yield as much being auto's on 12/12. in soil i normally get about 1 to 2 oz on average per plant, but that's small un topped just left alone. 

about the same i get of the photo,s. 

thanks for looking in bro. :yep:

• Like 1

No worries man...interested in how they grow indoors.  Ive got some outdoor grown in the jars that a friend of mine did...its a nice smoke.it was his 1st attempt outdoors like mine so will be good to see how yours go in comparison..good luck man

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi cainedbutable. 

yeah there taking off into flowering now, there getting there swell up on now. calx's are forming up nice. and lots of resin glands too.

here are some pictures i took today of the auto colorado cookies. 

large.IMG_0421.JPG

my pictures are still uploading with a lean to them. think my laptops stoned. lol 

large.IMG_0422.JPGlarge.IMG_0420.JPG

you can see the resin oozing out the buds now, they stunk the place out getting the 2 of them out for a photo shoot. 

both are almost into week 7 of flowering today. a couple of days off thereabouts. 

looking good now the calx's are swelling up a little now. i am thinking about 2 weeks left on these 2. maybe 3 weeks tops with a week on just plain tap water at room temp. 

gave a one of feed of 2 ml per liter of bio bizz fish mix and 3 ml per liter of plant magic oldtimer organic bloom. no yellowing on the leafs now, nice dark green color still. 

large.IMG_0418.JPGlarge.IMG_0417.JPG

this is the top of the auto cookie#2 sister plant to the one above, going more on the stretch still this one is. but i nipped a calx of the top of each bud on the other plant above tho, a few weeks ago to see if it helped with the stretch, it has. :smokin:

i eat the calxs in some yogurt. :eat:

large.5a2a7ad553230_GSCAUTO.JPGlarge.IMG_0365.JPG

nice wispy sativa looking buds on this other plant. not as dense yet, must be more blueberry leaning maybe. 

they both smell the same, that coffee/og kush stink, but with a funky/ skunky smell for sure. stunk the place out today ,they have moving them around for photo's. lol 

large.5a2a7ad715352_GSCAUTO2.JPG

nice up rite pic:wassnnme: of the #1 auto colorado cookies.

looking good for a auto. and there a good size too being from dutch passions xl auto stock. i wonder what the xxl auto's yield like , be great outdoors. the rest of these auto cookie seeds are going in the garden next spring/summer for a uk summer harvest. be good to see what these do in the uk outdoor climate. being fast and not too dense i think they would be great for no bud rot/ mold. so would be a good choise maybe for outdoor summer growing, we will see . il put up a thread in the spring. :yep:

know say dp tony will sort me some strawberry cough to try out aswell. top fella tony, thanks for letting me run these new auto's of yours mate. peace. smokie1 :realcool:

large.5a2a7ad482167_GSCAUTO3.JPGlarge.5a2a7ad33a03b_GSCA.JPG

here is a tent shot with the 2 cookie auto's at the front from the left hand side, in the 2 x 11 liter square pots of soil. i potted them up from 5 liter pots i think they was into these 11 liter pots about a week before i put the timer to 12/12. as there in my tent with a load of photo strains from seeds. 

yielding looking good considering there on 12/12 and resin production is good for a auto too. :toot:

let me know what you think everyone please, good or bad. any tips. welcome. :yinyang:

large.IMG_0411.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 2

on the 24th november the #1 auto cookie looked like this 

large.IMG_0292.JPG

now on the 8th of december she looks like this. 

large.IMG_0417.JPG

coming along sound they are considering there on 12/12. no sign of any male pollen saq's or stray bannana's i went over every plant in my tent today checking for anything wrong, as the hole tent is from different breeders female seeds. so i have been checking them every 10 days or so. 

i have made the choise to not get the plants out of the tent again, till harvest. as they stunk my place out today. lol 

plus there getting to big to move around. so any pics from now till harvest in a few weeks time will be pics from in the tent under the c/filter. stink real skunky in a nice way these plants do. at week 7 almost of flower on 12/12 there looking bang on. 

next feed will be just 3ml of plant magic oldtimer organic bloom per liter of room temp tap water. 

large.5a2a7ad482167_GSCAUTO3.JPG

a few brown hairs on the odd bud, but they got about a foot away from the 600w hps bulb for a while,plus high humidity of about 90%. 

i now run my extraction fan 24/7 to keep humidity to about 30 to 45%

dam its a mission running all these diarys, all good come crimbo time tho, when my jars are full. it will all be worth it then. i can't wait. 

wish me luck fellow ganja growers. :skin_up:

large.IMG_0421.JPG

• Like 3

Looks like you gonna have plenty of bud off them mate....to say dp tell you to run 20/4 they still look like you gonna get a fair bit off them.

Gl with the rest of the grow marra :smokin:

• Like 1

hi cainedandbutable. yeah i am thinking a good 1 and half zips per plant, 2 max dry. that's good considering as you say ,them being on 12/12 instead of 24/7 light cycle, or at least 20/4 as you said above mate.

would know say have twice as much bud on them and more resin if they were on 20 hours on 4 hours off.  thanks for dropping by mate. peace:smoke:

• Like 1