smokies auto colorado cookies, dutch passion fems

smokie1 b c f c

good morning all uk420 

i have recently received some of dutch passions new auto called auto colorado cookies. its a cross of girl scout cookies and a blueberry auto i belive ? its deffo got blueberry in the mix anyhow ive put 2 seeds to germinate into wet kitchen roll,then into a ziplock bag,and left it somewhere warm. my laptop keyboard does a treat, lol as im allways on it. 

they will be grown in my darkroom rev2 tent under a 600w sunmaster hps bulb, with a 5 inch prima klima 2 speed rvk fan. rated at 220 meters a hour on the first setting,and 360 square meters a hour on 2nd speed. with 2 lenths of 4 inch ducting one each side of the tent,as passive air inlets. :rockon:

ive got loads on the grow from different seed companys at the moment,as im selecting a load of new mother plants after loosing all mums, but my superlemon haze clone. so need sum nice tasting kush's in my tent for christmas. :guitar:

big thank you to dutch passion tony, and all @ dutchpassion.com , il try my best with them pal:cheers:

il be updating with pics as often as possible in this thread .is that ok @ dutch passion tony mate ?

wish me luck guys n girls ,il update when i pot them up into coco. 

peace and happy smoking all

smokie, the seed tester. lol 

• Like 1

morning all uk420

the 2 auto girl scout cookie seeds have cracked .:hippy:

i have potted the one up into a 4 inch pot of canna coco, the other seeds taproot is just showing. so il leave it in the wet kitchen roll for another 24 hours then pot her up too. going to crack 3 more i think so that will make 5. as ive gotta watch the numbers,as ive got about 16 female seeds already growing. want about 20 . so i can have 10 growing and 10 autos flowering while the photo strains veg out for 4 weeks.:v:

im all out of bud. so having to buy flowers at the min, so i want some autos going for quick smoke:smokin:

allso i havnt tried any girl scout cookies or hybrids yet at all,going by pics im eager to smoke me some cookies

• Like 2

just potted up the other auto cookies seed, as the taproot was a good 15ml long. put her into a small 4 inch pot of canna coco and sprayed in with some seawwed extract at 4ml per liter. 

il get some pics later on at lights out time and upload in this thread. :yinyang:

• Like 2

hi all. me again. lol 

just checked on the colorado cookies seeds and noticed that one is a triofolate,with 3 colytons leafs. spelt wrongly im sure. 

i took a pic of her here she is

large.DSC_0532.jpg

large.DSC_0534.jpg

whats the thing with these 3 leaf herb plants. is it a mutant, or just the odd one in there genetics ? 

ive had another one from a fire 99 seed a few weeks back, shes coming along nice now. 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 4

hi pablo. 

yeah that sounds like you thought it was good smoke. anything crossed to girl scout cookies seems to be worth the grow. 

thanks for popping in. :oldtoker:

• Like 1

hi tony

thanks for letting me try them out :yinyang:

they are growing well

i need to pot them up tonight. as i read that autos grow better if put into a big pot early on. 

i have some soil to pot them up tonight. i have some 6.5 liter square pots to use. so il see how they grow in those. 

the seeds are in small 3 inch pots of coco for now. but im going to use soil as its all easy, will be using bio bizz grow and seaweed extract. plus plant magic oldtimer bloom for flower. 

il upload some pictures after pot up when there growing some green. :oldtoker:

im thinking that leaving them in the 3 inch pots to get a good root ball. before potting up to final 6.5 liters, is the best way to grow ? but how long is the max time frame for laving them in small 3 inch pots. any info welcome . thanks all:smokin:

about to pot up my autos. got some plagron light mix soil, im going with soil now as its easy,and im a better grower in soil., il use the coco another time.

i need your advice all. going by the pics and how there looking now. when should i pot them up into there 6.5 liter final pots ? being as there autos im thinking i have to pot them up asap ? 

thanks in advance all, as autos ain't my specialty 

they are looking good at just a few days old. here how there at now. in small 3 inch pots of coco. getting sprayed with seaweed and 2ml per liter bio bizz grow. 

large.DSC_0551.jpglarge.DSC_0553.jpglarge.DSC_0554.jpg

• Like 1

hey everyone. 

im potting up my plants/ seeds. and i need advice on what size pot to use next ? 

there autos 70 days is the blurb

they are in small 3 inch pots of coco. and look like this 

large.DSC_0551.jpglarge.DSC_0554.jpg

is it best to just pot them strait into my final pots now, or pot up into 2 liter pots of soil. give them a few weeks then put into 6.5 liter final pots of soil ? 

i have read its best to put autos strait into there final pot early. but then because these auto cookies are a 70 day flower, im thinking maybe pot up into a 2 liter pot now, then in about 2 weeks into the 6.5 liter . 

or just put strait into 6.5l pots now at this small size ?

any advice would be great . :smokin:

that cookies auto blew my head off! i dont recommend driving under the influence on it ;) , i thought i was gonna take off at on point! GL with the grow 

• Like 1

sounds good gravy-14 . cant wait for these to start flower :yinyang:

your not the old bumgravy are you. lol aint seen him on here lately

thanks for the comment ,its good to here what other growers think of the auto girl scout cookies . anyone else grown her out on here ?

i took a few pics of how the auto colorado girl scout cookies are doing. there deffo bigger than the last lot of pics above.:guitar:

there in small pots of coco. getting the odd spray of seaweed extract at 4 /ml per liter. i will deffo be potting these 2 up tomorrow into plagron light mix soil. i am thinking about 5 liter pots should do them to flower in. or 11 liter square pots maybe :unsure: anyone have a idea of what size pot to pot these up into tomorrow going by there size and of course being auto's ?

large.DSC_0552.jpg

• Like 1

just looked above and its only been 3 days since the last lot of pics of these autos. there taking of considering there only in 3 inch pots of coco still. very vigorous little plants these are for sure. 

there on 18/6 light in my dr120 with other plants under a 600w sunmaster duel spec hps. with a 5 inch outlet with passive inlets. temps are min 22c and maximum of 30c . i am trying to get the temps to sit around 27 c the sweet spot. 

i may up the lighting from 18/6 to 20 hours on, 4 hours off.

as i know autos like a longer light period

Looking good just got some of these too and will also be starting a dairy soon will be following this :)

Edited by ineedofusername
  • Like 1