Growers-Ark.com

GrowersArk

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 6:43 PM, K-dawg said:

Has anyone used tge growers ark soil range without ph'ing their water? I am thinking about switching to GA next run as i have soft water.

i use their soft water stuff and have never phd my water . never had a deficiency in all the time using it. top stuff

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if you can use there additives in both soil and coco ?

Fancied trying coco and already bought the soil kit which contains Root tonic,First feed,Flush ,ET just wanted to know if i can use these for coco and jut buy the Grow and bloom A+B ?

Looking at the site would suggest its the same, but can someone confirm ?

On 12/29/2017 at 2:00 PM, BarrySHitPeas said:

Can anyone confirm if you can use there additives in both soil and coco ?

Fancied trying coco and already bought the soil kit which contains Root tonic,First feed,Flush ,ET just wanted to know if i can use these for coco and jut buy the Grow and bloom A+B ?

Looking at the site would suggest its the same, but can someone confirm ?

can use it all m8.. its only the grow and bloom nutes that are made specifically for soil/coco ..i did the same as you and started with soil kit. 

moved to coco and never had a probem whatsoever and never ph my water 

• Like 3

Just got my best ever result using growers ark for the first time, I used their grow, bloom and flush (Adding some canna rhyzotonic @2m per lr raised my nutrient solution ph up to about 6.4), I used ecothrive charge Coco for my medium.

Only other additives were root granules on pot up and biosys beneficials watered in at 2 weeks then again at 4 weeks, plants were healthy till chop even after 2 were left on flush for 16 days due to not finishing on time.

I'm sold!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Thinking about ordering the soil starter kit £50 +£9.50 p+p.. for my outdoor grow, my water is quite hard(limescale in kettle),  this is still top notch kit and any valid discount codes??

Edited by Tidy_IOW

Using GA myself at the moment for the first time.... Brilliant results so far and a excellent company. 

Using the full range so it should be a good test and like I said so far i am very very happy

Sterl

• Like 2