Growers-Ark.com

GrowersArk

Good afternoon UK420,

We launched our brand new website last week: Growers-Ark.com :B):

It should look just as good on a phone, tablet or laptop/desktop computer. We think it's a massive improvement on our old site but please feel free to use this thread to post any feedback you might have on the new layout or any suggestions you have to improve the experience.

You can enter the code 20PERCENT at the checkout for a 20% discount. The code is valid until september 30th.

• Like 22

Hey guys ive been using your root tonic and its the smelliest thing from a bottle ive used,great stuff imo and im about to start using your soil bloom with trace for the 1st time im hoping for good things.

peace

• Like 2

large.1-DSC02454.jpg

Bloody good nutrients they are too, chaps!  Been using your bespoke nutrients as I was having serious lock out due to extreme water conditions. This is now my second run with them, and its been a long time since my plants have enjoyed such health. Ta!

• Like 7

The water analysis. Do you just send the info via email once complete? 

Do you also test urine too, as I'm sure the doc's are missing something! lol

• Like 1

Good evening UK420,

Cheers @T0M maybe one day. :)

Thanks @Happy Hippy and good luck with your endeavours.

@VikingDee our 1 part for soil comes in both grow and bloom formulations.

@Arnold Layne thanks for such positive feedback!

@MauisGhost yes we can send the analysis over by e-mail. If it turns out it's not compatible with either our soft or hard water formulations, which is quite rare, we can also tailor make a base nutrient for your specific water type.

Remember to enter 20PERCENT at the checkout for 20% off your order. :B):

• Like 7

do you do a bloom that can handle extreme hard water ..im talking the sort that furs up a kettle in a week

6 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

do you do a bloom that can handle extreme hard water ..im talking the sort that furs up a kettle in a week

I think they would do you a bespoke one if you send them a water sample.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Sounds just like the water where I am 

• Like 1

Without a doubt, Growers Ark produce the best Coco range I have ever used.

I used to get all sorts of calcium type lock out symptoms, switched to GA Soft water range, and hey presto, glorious almost shiny green leaves throughout the grow.

Cant recommend enough.

New website looks well too.

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll star

Yup, mate, they do! Just send them a sample (I forget how to do this, but ask them and they'll tell you), and they'll send you a full report with the offer to produce a nutrient solution specifically adapted for your water. All I can say is, they sure as hell sorted my probs out!

One thing: They come in large bottles, which means they are a bit of a costly investment. But worth every last penny!

• Like 1

I live in Wiltshire and about 70% of it's water comes from the Salisbury Plain Aquifer.

The pump station for our slice of Wiltshire heaven is less than half a mile away and pumps directly out of the Plains so it's v'lightly treated and tastes crisp and delicious 24/7 with barely a temperature rise during Summer but there is a big snag and that's there is more Chalk in it than Water lol 

If you boil a couple of litres down you could probably supply the Victorian school fragg went to lol