Purple Trainwreck

HSO-Mark

@HSO-Mark  A couple of months in the jars has taken the edge off, but it's still there.... Or is it all in my head now? :smokin:

Not sure about anything anymore after missing the domestolene gag

• Like 3

On 18/02/2020 at 2:41 PM, zabz said:

@HSO-Mark  A couple of months in the jars has taken the edge off, but it's still there.... Or is it all in my head now? :smokin:

Not sure about anything anymore after missing the domestolene gag

You still getting that "urine" stench mate?

I did think a good cure would help those flavours mature :)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I did think a good cure would help those flavours mature :)

Yeah It is fading, but I doubt it'll be around long enough to really mature as my other jars are getting low.

I was paranoid about mould at first with the chunky buds + ammonia smells. Broke a few up and all is good on that front. :yep:

Apart from the toilet block terps she was a cracking plant. Easy to grow (loved the N), rock hard buds, and good potency. :smokin: I'll be cracking a few more at some point for sure.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 15/09/2017 at 1:50 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Hi mate @Happy Hippy :)

I personally have seen 3 pheno of this strain. 

2 stayed very low, squat with a very bushy structure (very indica dominant)

1 was a lot more sativa dominant. Much taller, focus on the main central cola with very little side branching :)

Here is an article written by a colleague which I think you will find interesting and will give a lot more information on this particular strain and what you can expect :yep:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/blog/hso-purple-trainwreck/

Your in for a treat @Happy Hippy:yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

This one Im growing doesn't really fit any of the phenos mentioned , No real big colas , just lots branchs with individual nice sized nugs growing up the  stem, bit confusing as aesthetically it seems very Saliva leaning , but the purple colouration ,flowering time and scent are probably from her Indica heritage . Its getting close now and looking forward to the trim as due its unusual structure  and the other strains growing around them you can't really see whats going on until she has had a trim. .

large.HGyBgZiw.jpeglarge.AFM8VWrw.jpeg

• Like 2