Purple Trainwreck

HSO-Mark

large.purple-trainwreck-fem.jpg

Purple Trainwreck by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain that grows into a fast-flowering, powerful, colourful hybrid. If you buy Purple Trainwreck cannabis seeds, you will discover a high-quality Californian plant that offers something different to Sativa lovers.

Perfect symbiosis

Elements that complement each other

The origins of Purple Trainwreck are peculiar and valuable: Mendo Purps and Trainwreck. Indoors it requires both enough space to develop fully and a diet rich in nutrients, however, the growing period should be reduced to avoid overstretching. Resistant to moisture and pests, this marijuana plant is also suitable for outdoor cultivation in temperate, warm, dry and Mediterranean climates and will develop beautiful violet/purple hues depending on the night and day temperature difference.

Potency and flavour

For thrill seekers

Purple Trainwreck is a cannabis hybrid that smells of citrus and slightly hot spices. The flavour offers intense hints of lemon, pine and lavender. Devastating, cerebral, invigorating and psychedelic at first, the effect of this cannabis seed develops into a powerful long-lasting feeling of relaxation on a second stage.

Genotype 35% Sativa / 65% Indica

THC 15–17%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 58–63 days

Indoor yield 10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–71+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 3–10+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

@Happy HippyTrainwreck is a phenomenal strain in its own right with this cross to the Mendo purps this has created a fantastic strain. Full of flavour and a super psychedelic high :yep:

I've tried the end product and this strain is on my list to grow as from what I'm told yield are great and the end product top shelf :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@HSO-Mark

Hey buddy as you know ive chosen this in the diaries :yep: so are there a few diff phenos or anything in particular that shows in the plants that turn out truly devastating ? lol

Only asking cos i noticed you said there was a few diff growth patterns in one of the other threads.

peace

• Like 1

Hi mate @Happy Hippy :)

I personally have seen 3 pheno of this strain. 

2 stayed very low, squat with a very bushy structure (very indica dominant)

1 was a lot more sativa dominant. Much taller, focus on the main central cola with very little side branching :)

Here is an article written by a colleague which I think you will find interesting and will give a lot more information on this particular strain and what you can expect :yep:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/blog/hso-purple-trainwreck/

Your in for a treat @Happy Hippy:yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

Just read that article thanks man,its a sight to behold when outside in fields simply stunning im very excited to try something different...while your here i have another Q if you dont mind,Over the years one of the things ive read many times is Trainwreck can throw out the odd banana near the end ? having never grown it i dont know if its a canna myth/bullshit or something i need to look out for ?

peace

• Like 1

@Happy HippyI've also read the same things about "Trainwreck" in natural form having the tendency to "Hermi" . I've just had a chat with one of the breeding team and can say. Yes this can happen but in vary rare occasions with the male nanners being unviable pollen. We have noticed this from week 7 of bloom and the only contributing factor being slightly higher than normal temps. If temps hit over 80o this can happen but as said it is super rare so nothing to worry about mate :yep:

Any more questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark

Wow dude thanks man a honest report about nanas and the reason why,very impressed.

Nothing else i need to know m8,im very happy with my choice and the hso forum already.

peace

• Like 2

Got a purple trainwreck in veg at the moment along with some green cracks.

the purple trainwreck has a bizarre structure, some branches grow normal, some nodes produce 3 leaves no branches, some produce 3 branches 2 leaves, I don't really have room for it in the tent but I'm keeping it out of intrigue.

large.IMG_20170910_190508_01.jpglarge.IMG_20170910_190428.jpg

Mark I've also got some dinafem hso crosses that resulted from a hermied lemon garlic og. I've grown a few out and they're feminised. currently have 2 x blue dream x lgog and 2 x purple afghan kush x lgog. The purple afghan kush crosses i grew last time were both amazing.

• Like 2

@artyb2 intriguing crosses you have made :yep: and glad you are keeping the purple Trainwreck around will be interesting to watch this strain develop :)

@Happy HippyNo problem at all mate I always try to answer as honest as possible :)

Have a great weekend gents :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I grew Purple Trainwreck once. 3 seeds from one packet. Nr 1 and 3 were purple with nr 1 looking exactly like Mendocino Purps from pics found online. Nr 2 was green with no purple hues and that version yielded the least potent weed. I decided to keep Nr 1 cut. Generally speaking this strain is quite stretchy with leaves turning very dark when overfed.

• Like 1

@trumbuj Thanks for the feedback on our Purple Trainwreck  :yep:

Do you have any pictures you could share? We would love to se them  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 5:06 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@trumbuj 

Do you have any pictures you could share? We would love to se them  ;)

This is the purple pheno

large_pt01.jpg.62b3c43e8f6109d52ff410228

large_pt02.jpglarge_pt03.jpg

• Like 9

On 18/05/2019 at 6:47 PM, trumbuj said:

This is the purple pheno

large_pt01.jpg.62b3c43e8f6109d52ff410228

large_pt02.jpglarge_pt03.jpg

That’s plant is a beauty mate. Great work there brother!

• Like 4