Purple Trainwreck

HSO-Mark

On 18/05/2019 at 6:47 PM, trumbuj said:

This is the purple pheno

large_pt01.jpg.62b3c43e8f6109d52ff410228

large_pt02.jpglarge_pt03.jpg

Now that's one stunning looking plant and her clone is equally as beautiful  :yep:

Thanks for sharing your Purple Trainwreck shots mate. Looks like pure fire to me :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

I like it too, the Purple Trainwreck was my choice strain to try and find the keeper, clones donor. Shame that only 3 seedlings survived from a batch of 10 I was trying to grow (I wasn't paying enough attention :()

I got plenty more clones from this beauty and intend to ride it till the wheels come off, so to speak. Keep growing, when you stop growing you start dying as William Burroughs once said.

Mark, you from Humboldt County? Alderpoint, maybe? Murder Mountain? Or Mendo County perhaps? 

• Like 1

On 22/05/2019 at 10:52 AM, trumbuj said:

I like it too, the Purple Trainwreck was my choice strain to try and find the keeper, clones donor. Shame that only 3 seedlings survived from a batch of 10 I was trying to grow (I wasn't paying enough attention :()

I got plenty more clones from this beauty and intend to ride it till the wheels come off, so to speak. Keep growing, when you stop growing you start dying as William Burroughs once said.

Mark, you from Humboldt County? Alderpoint, maybe? Murder Mountain? Or Mendo County perhaps? 

We have growers and friends in all those locations mate but me personally I'm more UK based  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...

I'm asking because I was thinking about that 50% of what genetics Purple Trainwreck is made from. It's kinda my dream to have this legendary stuff. Maybe with your connections you could procure pure Mendocino Purple seeds Mark?

Edited by trumbuj
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, trumbuj said:

Maybe with your connections you could procure pure Mendocino Purple seeds Mark?

What are you looking for mate pure "Mendo Purps"?

Kind regards 

Mark..

On 12/06/2019 at 6:00 PM, trumbuj said:

Ya man! Mendocino Purps, I mean THE Mendocino Purps. That's what I'm after. 

We do have her in pure format but not for retail only for breeding, maybe one day  :yep:

Sorry about that my friend  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Is that right? Well if you guys reconsider and want to put some of the legend into hands of a real fan who would give it lots of love, remember I'm your man Mark... 

Edited by trumbuj
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, zabz said:

she smells like a pub toilet

After extensive testing this morning :smokin: I would like to revise that statement... It's toilet block (those cheapo ones you get in urinals), not the toilet.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zabz said:

After extensive testing this morning :smokin: I would like to revise that statement... It's toilet block (those cheapo ones you get in urinals), not the toilet.

That'll be the illusive domestolene terpine !

• Like 2

On 15/02/2020 at 10:46 PM, zabz said:

but she smells like a pub toilet...

Ah, the urinal pheno lol

What's the smell and taste like now she's dry and cured?

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2