Chocolate Mint OG

HSO-Mark

HSO-Mark whats the best yielders in the HSO Range i am going to start new grow doing 9 seeds.

i already have gorrilla breath ogkz amherst and green crack.but i fancy blue fire for 2 of them

also i will do 2 gorilla breath.so i need 2 more strains for next grow any ideas

On 3/20/2019 at 10:04 AM, Greenmarine said:

@HSO-Mark it's a mars hydro 600w  (old style white case) for veg and flower. But the last 2 weeks of flower i turn on the 400w mh bulb till the end. 

Atb. 

Hi mate.. just wondering where you bought it from as I've been looking at the mars range.. I know their is a lot of fake ones from china on sale on amazon ebay etc..I'd like to buy the orig..

• Like 1

On 27/03/2019 at 8:06 PM, TheGr33nMan said:

HSO-Mark whats the best yielders in the HSO Range i am going to start new grow doing 9 seeds.

i already have gorrilla breath ogkz amherst and green crack.but i fancy blue fire for 2 of them

also i will do 2 gorilla breath.so i need 2 more strains for next grow any ideas

To tell the truth mate most of the HSO strains are heavy producers.  The only really lower production strains are Bubbas gift and Pineapple skunk but the end quality from those 2 ladies makes up for a slightly reduced yield  :yep:

Out of what you have available 

Amherst sour diesel is going to be one of the better producers, Green Crack, Gorilla Breath and OGKZ will all produce very big yields to so it's hard to pick just one mate  ;)

If you do OGKZ and Amherst sour diesel this next run then we can sponsor you grow after that with any 2 HSO strains :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Just now, TheGr33nMan said:

hi HSO-Mark i have replied to the other post i will run OGKZ & Gorilla Breath...thanks

:bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

I cant recommend this strain enough, it simply ticks all boxes :yahoo:

Edited by bubbly82
CMOG
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark sorry mate i havent even tried it yet it just looks so good and absolutely stinks (I have to touch a bud every time i look lol ) im thinking about 2 weeks 2 go now 

Ive been really impressed with HSO, cant fault them at all though :yep:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bubbly82 said:

@HSO-Mark sorry mate i havent even tried it yet it just looks so good and absolutely stinks (I have to touch a bud every time i look lol ) im thinking about 2 weeks 2 go now 

Ive been really impressed with HSO, cant fault them at all though :yep:

Sorry mate I thought you had completed the grow  :)

Do you have any pictures you could share? 

By the sound of things your at the best stage of the Grow  ;)

#showusyourbuds ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I might just take a couple of pics later... ive never uploaded any pics here before but ill give it a go when im back from work

• Like 1

On 02/04/2019 at 5:02 PM, bubbly82 said:

@HSO-Mark here you go mate, the pic is really bad quality though as i had to resize it in paint. Ill get some better pics soonlarge_CMOG.jpg

Thanks for going to the effort mate ;)

Will look out for more pictures my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, bubbly82 said:

@Blighty_Buds you wont be disappointed when yours is ready mate lol 

After an 8 week cure she was the tastiest thing i grew last year.

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 3