Chocolate Mint OG

HSO-Mark

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Definitely our best strain this year :yep:

Oh yeah it’s well up there,with the greats,

Its a bit unfair to rate all the weed I have grown this year against each other, like how can you compare say Black Dog to say Bubbas gift,  each have their own uniqueness and qualities, then you chuck chocolate mint og into the mix and we are all dribbling with the flavour, :skin_up:

spoilt for choice we are.

Top job Hso. Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Just when your getting to know the HSO flavours we drop 6 more lol

These new HSO releases are going to bring even more flavour to the HSO line and I'm very confident that the community will love the new girls. 

Really happy at how well the HSO brand is doing on UK420 and in the UK in general. This year Chocolate mint og, Bubbas gift and Amherst sour diesel have blown up . Let's see what 2019 has in store :)

Kind regards

Mark .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

and I'm very confident that the community will love the new girls. 

Me too,

Have you tried many of the Hso strains yourself @HSO-Mark ?

Jj.:skin_up:

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba Out of the 6 new HSO releases I've tried 3 mate 

OGKZ which was very cookie like with and OG kick

Gorilla Breath which was by far the strongest I tried. Heavy fuel/gas aroma and a high that plan and simply slapped you in the face.

The 3rd I tried was Three Blue Kings. Very nice bluebery taste, heavy aromas of diesel, kush and very fruity coming from the blueberry. Due to how strong this was I did think it was indica leaning :yep:

I only tried may be 7g of each and that was from 1 plant per strain so I'm very excited to see what phenos come up  :bong:

You'll all be very pleased and we should have 2 grows per strain so 12 grows going maybe a few more :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

large.WUZO1837.JPG

Chocolate Mint O.G has been a pleasure to grow. The smells are incredible and the taste divine. The high is peaceful and warm. The first pic of her is at day 42 of flower, the nugget shot is her after 10 days of drying.  If she taste this nice now i can't imagine what she will be like in 8 weeks.

BB

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Blighty_Buds said:

i can't imagine what she will be like in 8 weeks.

After 8 weeks cure that's going to be dynamite mate :bong:

She definitely took on a lovely purple colour which has transferred to the end product  ;)

Lovely looking bit of CMOG  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/02/2019 at 8:01 PM, HSO-Mark said:

After 8 weeks cure that's going to be dynamite mate :bong:

She definitely took on a lovely purple colour which has transferred to the end product  ;)

Lovely looking bit of CMOG  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Just wondering when I will be able to purchase the new drop ‘sherbinski’ in Uk ?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, D1one said:

Just wondering when I will be able to purchase the new drop ‘sherbinski’ in Uk ?

Sherbinskis new HSO colab "The New" will be launched 1st at Spannabis 2019, all being well we will do a worldwide launch 2 weeks later. So around the end of March my friend  :yep:

Keep a look out as soon as available I'll get a thread up ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Greenmarine 6 weeks in and looking superb  ;)

Thanks for sharing mate  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers mark, still got a few weeks to go yet. I'll put some better pics up when she's ready for the chop :skin_up:

Atb.

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Thats about what i thought 20-25 days. It's putting on good steady weight now and the smell is over powering everything else in the tent !!! 

It's the first time I've done this strain and i gotta say, im well impressed  :thumsup:

Atb.

• Like 2

My ChMOG minutes before the harvest begun. It yielded 70g of pure bliss. I cloned this baby and will be growing it.

It was darker than any other plant and its leaves tasted differently. Sweet with interesting aftertaste. Yes, I have a habit of plucking and eating leaves from my plants. I believe they are healthy. 

large.chmog1.jpglarge.chmog.jpg

• Like 4