Chocolate Mint OG

HSO-Mark

large.chocolate-mint-og-fem.jpg

Chocolate Mint OG by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain which subtly blends some delicious nuances of chocolate together with the flavour and aroma of the mint. If you buy Chocolate Mint OG cannabis seeds you will have the chance to cultivate a high-potency plant.

Top-quality genetics

A well-conceived body

The origins of Chocolate Mint OG are pure and of great quality, deriving from the cross between Emerald OG and Grandaddy Purple. It is an exceptional fast-flowering marijuana plant constantly radiating quality which is especially beautiful to observe during the flowering phase due to the purplish hues it takes on. Not particularly resistant to moisture, it is advisable to control its growth when growing indoors. Sybarites will fall for this Californian wonder from the very beginning. The icing on the cake is that it is incredibly high-yielding, producing generous crops of dense big buds that give off an intense scent.

Richness and diversity

Intriguing and substantial properties

This cannabis hybrid has a very deep flavour and aroma, with hints of chocolate, mint, pine, species and a bit acid. The effect, providing both physical and cerebral long-lasting sensations, is so potent that only the most experienced users ought to make use of it. This marijuana seed should be present in the collections of those passionate about high-potency strains.

Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica

THC 22–26%

CBD 0.1%

Indoor flowering 58–63 days

Indoor yield 10–15+ oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–71+ oz/plant

Outdoor height 10–13+ ft

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 9

• 4 months later...

@catfish hello mate :bong:

I've not grown this strain but have tried the end product and it was super tasty. 

I had 2 sample phenos of this strain :)

1 was super white, covered in trichomes and had a very heavy hitting kush high. A bit of coffe on the exhale but very kushy 

2 was not so crystally but the taste was Devine. A flavour that did have a very subtle bitter chocolate taste with a kush undertone.

Very indica dominant both phenos were and both outstanding  :)

Back in 2003 my dad had a strain called "Mr goodie goodie OG chocolate Thai " this strain reminded me of the old-school chocolate Thai but the back grounds are not alike  :bong:

Great choice mate :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 5

On 05/01/2018 at 0:46 AM, catfish said:

many thanks for the info i see another company do the same strain . whats the crack with that please mate ?

@HSO-Mark

Another company doing "Chocolate mint og"? If so it could be they have created there own strain and called it this but saying that with copyright and trademark being a "grey" area this is possible. It is very, very hard to trademark a name for a cannabis strain. Hit me up via pm mate and I'll take a look into this :yep: @catfish:)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

This was a Chocolate Mint OG freebie grew out in the corner of the tent. I hadn't the heart to kill it so it got a space, although very cramped. It out stank the whole tent even though it was so very small. Smelled more of chocolate than mint but very strong chocolate, like cadburys lol nice strong buzz too. I got dizzy on this. Didn't last long, wish I'd have cloned it. Can't remember how long it went and these are a premature pics but crystals more than some 'white' strains I've grown. Nice plant.

gallery_74334_5050_75761.jpggallery_74334_5050_52153.jpg

• Like 8

@Chester Copperpot Thanks for sharing your chocolate mint OG. It sounds like the end product was devine and a very frosty looking lady :bong:

Thanks for sharing brother :)

@catfish Easy mistake my friend  :) so many strains it is hard to keep up at times even for me  :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

mmmmm  chocolate mint  sounds  delish  sounds like one for the collection  and concidering it smells like chocolate....   id  pop a few in the garden   .... chocolate smell cold be someone baking a chocolate cake  !!  

• Like 2

In my top 5 favourite smokes! I’ve had a couple phenos both right up my street. 

Got seeds ready to pop next time around. Can’t wait to grow it

• Like 2

I'm getting so much positive feedback about this strain it is great :yep:

I have smoked this strain but that was several years ago and from what I can recall. The flowers were very pretty with hints of purple, super densely structured and a taste to die for :yep:

So glad this strain is getting community approval. Everyone I know who's grown her have loved the growth and rave about the end product  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Morning Uk420.

Just browsing my albums thought I would put a few Chocolate mint of pics up.

I can’t bang on enough about this strain really has excellent flavour, more o in a vape on a lower temp.

large.IMG_3237.JPGlarge.IMG_3149.JPGlarge.IMG_3193.JPGlarge.IMG_3202.JPGlarge.IMG_3150.JPGlarge.IMG_3201.JPGlarge.IMG_3339.JPG

And a bot of Bho at the end, smashed my face in did that.

Take it easy. Jj:hippy:

• Like 7

On 10/12/2018 at 8:48 AM, Jibba jabba said:

And a bot of Bho at the end, smashed my face in did that.

That stuff looks strong buddy, our Chocolate mint og has blown up this year in the UK and you can see why. Such a beautiful looking plant and those flavours she creates are delicious  ;)

I never get much chocolate with the taste unless I'm vaping on a very low temp. She's just full on OG with a very potent kick ;)

Definitely our best strain this year :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3