Chocolate Mint OG

HSO-Mark

On 23/04/2019 at 7:35 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

After an 8 week cure she was the tastiest thing i grew last year.

That's feedback we love to hear  :bong:

She's definitely one of the UK,s top strains at the moment  ;)

Filled with flavour, packs a punch and has a beautiful colour in the end product. What more could you ask for :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. It is my first post so I decide Im going to upload some of my current Cmog grow. btw. english is not my native language so sorry for any fuckups.

There was 6 of them but 2 get balls after 28 days in flowering, so Im left with 4.  Im on a day 44, grown under @diyleduk samsung strips. Got two diff phenos, love both of them. They will get only water from monday till chop in around 14ish 15ish days. 

And yhmmm Im the worst photographer ever, seriously.

Pheno 1

large.cmog441.jpglarge.cmog442.jpglarge.cmog444.jpglarge.cmog445.jpglarge.cmog446.jpg

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 16

Pheno 2

large.cmog447.jpglarge.cmog448.jpglarge.cmog449.jpglarge.cmog4410.jpg

and all 4 under @diyleduk scope 

large.cmog4411.jpg

Got some light bleaching early (how frickin powerfull these lights are WOW) but everyting going fine.

Cheers. 

• Like 16

On 02/05/2019 at 9:19 PM, frankie-smiles said:

@Kalkwerk Nice first couple of posts :bong:

I agree mate. What a great way to start your UK420 adventure  :yep:

@Kalkwerk Thank you for uploading your CMOG shots my friend and welcome to the UK420 community  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 11:51 AM, HSO-Mark said:

How are you finding the CMOG brother? 

very good, very flavorful, and very strong

only did one last time, it was more of a og pheno, have 3 almost ready with a couple different phenos will do a smoke report when there ready.

i can see the surge in popularity in the uk, very good meds/ bag appeal, smell, taste and potency hard not to like it 

large.DSC02934.JPG

sam

• Like 5

On 15/05/2019 at 11:06 PM, samhigh said:

only did one last time, it was more of a og pheno, have 3 almost ready with a couple different phenos will do a smoke report when there ready.

Fantastic brother :yep:

Glad your liking plant #1 and can't wait for your thoughts on the next 3 coming down :)

Have you noticed much pheno variance brother?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Have you noticed much pheno variance brother?

only two,  one more indica short close nodes,and one more og wider node spacing taller plant.

cant wait to compare them

sam

• Like 2

Just now, samhigh said:

only two,  one more indica short close nodes,and one more og wider node spacing taller plant.

cant wait to compare them

sam

Thanks brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Heyyyy

Has anyone else tried to propagate ChMOG via cuttings and failed? Two times over?? It happened to me, seems like it's some difficult variety to be cloned, likes. I took cuttings from it and two other strains at the same time, kept those two alongside ChMOG and they both rooted nicely whilst all the ChMOG cuttings failed... I'm, like, wtf, yo.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, trumbuj said:

Heyyyy

Has anyone else tried to propagate ChMOG via cuttings and failed? Two times over?? It happened to me, seems like it's some difficult variety to be cloned, likes. I took cuttings from it and two other strains at the same time, kept those two alongside ChMOG and they both rooted nicely whilst all the ChMOG cuttings failed... I'm, like, wtf, yo.

I know the guys and girls in Humboldt County do run a lot of strains via clone and CMOG is one of those :)

As far as I know she's not know for being hard to clone but I will ask the team stateside  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1