Your Best HSO Picture's

HSO-Mark

I am really enjoying my Chemdawg now it’s been in the jars for a couple of weeks. It’s a very terp heavy strain and it proper reeks of lemon merange pie and chemical floor cleaner. It’s quite unique and tastes like it smells in the vapes. 

I was very pleased to see my Chemdawg in the cream of the crop competition for Feb and here are some dry bud shots from that plant.

large.02607A59-8622-4D71-90DF-ED3307C85B

large.3616C2B9-48D4-4A48-851C-3B85C7ECBC

large.3037165B-53F3-4F21-839B-137FBA709C

large.CF9D647D-3E6C-43B9-9A58-31016FF03A

large.5E164E52-2C05-4B9C-83F1-B0D534D0C3

large.C4F23CE1-EC80-4EE9-8482-322AF67DA0

• Like 16

Well my amherst sour diesel is dry and ready for jarring up :) so i thought id practice taking some pics with my crappy phone and some didnt turn out to bad (considering what im using).

large.rsz_20180324_220506.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_220420.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_220442.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_220256.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_215548.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_215252.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_215051.jpglarge.rsz_20180324_214633.jpg

Not tried any yet so im not sure how it snokes but it smells nice enough :) dont quitr know how to explain the smell so im not even gunno try lol Ive never had anything that smells like this stuff before so that on its own is a plus for me.

Wasnt given the most care as it was part of a multi strain grow that got massively over grown so im sure i could improve quality a great deal ive kept a cut so if i like it ill do a full run and try get the full potential out of it. 

All in all not bad at all for a freebie seed :D

• Like 11

Package arrived safely thanks hso mark. 

Will get some dried bud shots and smoje report sorted as soon as i can its so busy hear right now 

• Like 4

@cocopips When you get the time my friend no rush :)

Keep those beautiful HSO shots coming :yep:

Next winners will be selected early May  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

Just a couple of photos I took earlier....:)

Two Blueberry Headbands near harvest day in my drobe, one green and one deep purple. :yep:

large.5abbecbbc353b_2tonedrobe.JPG

large.5abbecb6210ec_Blueberryheadband1.JPG

I'll put some more up when i take the plants out for harvest, the drobe's in a dark corner and it's nigh on impossible to photograph at lights off....the picture above was taken in the glow just as the light clicked on. :)

• Like 8

I did half of the chop today, being a lazy bastard the other one's getting done tomorrow.....lol

Here's a few gratuitous bud shots of "The Purple One"...:)

large_BBH1.JPGlarge_BBH3.JPGlarge_BBH4.JPGlarge_BBH5.JPGlarge_BBH6.JPGlarge_BBH7.JPGlarge_BBH8.JPG

Very much looking forward to smoking this, initial testings are positive.....the scissor hash has battered me. :)

I'll be interested to see/feel the difference between the purple and green one, I don't know if it's a phenotype or environmental difference....:unsure:

Grown in a wardrobe, under 250w HPS, using Biobizz Fishmix and Bloom, and a bit of seaweed extract. :yep:

Edited by Captain Bonglington
  • Like 16

Just the one of the green plant....

large.BBHG2.GIF

Definitely a bit leafier and less dense than the purple one, and a slightly different smell....similar, but more mellow, less sharp is the best I can come up with. :yep:

I just posted this in another thread, but I'm making some bubble hash from the purple one today. :)

large.5ac0febb79cc6_Purplewater.JPG

Thanks to all those at Humboldt, it's been a bit of a struggle in the drobe this winter with low temps, but despite that these have been a pleasure to grow. :yep:

• Like 6

First post in years, thought I'd give this a go as I'm a keen HSO fan. Rubbish pictures in comparison to whats above but oh well, I'll give it a shot!

HSO - OG Kush. Reeks of fuel:

large.5acb922debc95_HSO-OGKushnoflash.jpg

HSO - Blueberry Headband. Beautiful schmoke:

large.5acb922cc4349_HSO-BlueberryHeadbandnoflash.jpg

There would be a Mango Sapphire to add to this however it germed then never did anything, quite gutting, but these two above have come good so I'm happy. Currently got a Black D.O.G in veg, really excited for that one.

Awesome pics all

Cheers

• Like 7

Alright!

I'll introduce myself sharing some pics of my last grows, waiting to get running next selecta.

Start with these Black Dog #2 from seeds, first run.

DPK4gFPv_o.jpg

1PCBb3Tf_o.jpg

Following her second run from clone

MvmPa2Al_o.jpg

Last but not least, her sister #1 from clone

QYnsReGn_o.jpg

Beautiful colours and even better flavours. I'm keeping #2 for further study.

• Like 6

Lemon garlic og garden, actually harvesting these days! :guitar:

e4Yrx6T8_o.jpg

Lemon garlic #5, purple pheno from seed first run

VRHCQYyw_o.jpg

Lemon garlic og #5, from clone second run

3A4xT1hd_o.jpgaCfb1bLN_o.jpg

Lemon garlic og #2, garlicky pheno from clone. 

03yAl8yr_o.jpg

3uzXLOrm_o.jpg

FaB0KJtS_o.jpg

evTWdicL_o.jpg

Lemon garlic og #1

huYlPHJb_o.jpg

Hope you like them!

Cheers

G

• Like 6