Your Best HSO Picture's

HSO-Mark

@G_lab Some fine shots my friend  :bong:

Thanks for sharing they are beautuful :)

Next winners early May so get those who shots in :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

I love growing bubbas gift such a  unique and rewarding plant. Looking forward to the pot noodle comp to grow some more.

atb

large.IMG_3962.JPG

• Like 16

dr greenthumbs em dog, at day 21 flower/ 12/12. from my hso diary in the 2018 indoor section. 

large.IMG_0863.JPG

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2018 at 8:42 PM, Captain Bonglington said:

I did half of the chop today, being a lazy bastard the other one's getting done tomorrow.....lol

Here's a few gratuitous bud shots of "The Purple One"...:)

large_BBH1.JPGlarge_BBH3.JPGlarge_BBH4.JPGlarge_BBH5.JPGlarge_BBH6.JPGlarge_BBH7.JPGlarge_BBH8.JPG

Very much looking forward to smoking this, initial testings are positive.....the scissor hash has battered me. :)

I'll be interested to see/feel the difference between the purple and green one, I don't know if it's a phenotype or environmental difference....:unsure:

Grown in a wardrobe, under 250w HPS, using Biobizz Fishmix and Bloom, and a bit of seaweed extract. :yep:

Here we have our March-April HSO best picture winner :bong:

A beautiful few shots my friend :)

Look out for a pm mate and thanks for entering  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 8

On 25/03/2018 at 7:06 AM, golf.007 said:

Bubbas gift second run, just before the chop.

large.IMG_4034.JPGlarge.IMG_4033.JPG

large.IMG_4035.JPG

2nd place winner will be @golf.007 for these and other beautiful bubbas gift shots :yep:

Pm incoming :bong:

Well don't to you both as always this reset from May 1st and next winners early July  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 8

Thanks @HSO-Mark, I'm chuffed to bits! :thumsup:

I'm suffering from a horrible lurgy and a bad back, been wiped out all week so this has cheered me up no end. :yep:

I must say it's a lovely smoke, even without me giving it the common courtesy of a proper cure.....amazing sweet, fruity blueberry flavours.:)

Thanks again, I'll fire you over my details soon. :yep:

• Like 7

dr greenthumbs em dog at 34 days 12/12. dense buds so far. smelling very chemmy/ gassy,piney with og kush in there :yinyang:

large.5af021a7bae5b_emdog.JPG

large.IMG_0967.JPG

large.IMG_0969.JPG

• Like 10

@HSO-Mark nice to have you back mate :yep:  seeds, t-shirt, lighter and seeds all arrived a while ago. Thanks very much. The dedoverde will planted any minute.

@Captain Bonglington Nice plant dude. Just so you know, i ordered a medium tshirt and its tight. And i'm a skinny fecker :flex: I always stuggle with clothes and sizes. I thought being from america, they might be bigger. They're not lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...