Welcome to HSO

HSO-Mark

@ANTHONY13Welcome to the HSO support forum mate and for the kind words :yep:

Will check out your 707 truthband brother and thank you for contributing to this new forum really appreciated :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• 4 months later...

Em i’ve Just ran out of hso blueberry headband I not very happy. I want more:dev: it was my first jar to run out that’s a clear sign of quality strain. Think I need to buy some hso seeds again:pitchfork:

Edited by Percygrower_420
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Great to see this sub-forum! I'm growing your strains since a couple of runs and I am very happy with them!

I have already run Black dog, lemon garlic og and mango sapphire, so beautiful plants and amazing tastes. Im actually keeping the best pheno each packet for further work with them.

Got more strains to test out so I'll be happy to share a diary here. 

Thanks for your job and all great genetics you throw out!

Rep+

G

• Like 2

On 19/04/2018 at 9:36 PM, G_lab said:

Great to see this sub-forum! I'm growing your strains since a couple of runs and I am very happy with them!

I have already run Black dog, lemon garlic og and mango sapphire, so beautiful plants and amazing tastes. Im actually keeping the best pheno each packet for further work with them.

Got more strains to test out so I'll be happy to share a diary here. 

Thanks for your job and all great genetics you throw out!

Rep+

G

And welcome my friend to both the UK420 community and the HSO support forum  :bong:

Nice to hear you have already been growing out our genetics and even better to hear that you have had nothing but positive experiences  :)

Would love to see some of your work and a diary is a grea way to meet new members  :) and get advice + share your grow :yep:

Welcome aboard  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

Attitude getting a new drop from humboldt called the new, there charging £215 for 10 fems though,  Why they so expensive? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L PLATE said:

Attitude getting a new drop from humboldt called the new, there charging £215 for 10 fems though,  Why they so expensive? 

The "New" is our latest colab with Sherbinskis, this is a limited drop which will "officially" launch at Spannabis 2019 then "Attitude" not long after. 

The price is so high due to it being a "Sherbinski" colab :yep: and a "limited" drop ;)

I will get a thread up introducing Sherbinski and more info about this latest colab and other strains coming later this season  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Wow gotta grab some of them:) gonna find some gems in them I think, see a Facebook post, thought it was coming out sooner though, hope there not too limited and there's plenty to go around:) 

• Like 1

@L PLATE I know she's in very high demand, I'm sure as we will let the first launch go via attitude stock has been reserved  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1