Welcome to HSO

HSO-Mark

Nice one Mark, it good to see you running another forum on here, you are the top man for canna customer service.

I will have another look in my seed jar tomorrow as I am sure I have got quite a few Humbolts freebies from buying seeds from Attitude over the last 5 years or so, the blue dream I did was from a freebie seed. 

• Like 4

Hello mate @Elephant Face :)

For outdoor I would have to say 

Green crack

Sour blueberry

Mango sapphire 

ChemDawg 

I've seen good results with these 4 strains mate and as I get to know more and chat with the breeders I'm sure this list will expand :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark I have just had a root around in my seeds jar and I have discovered lots of freebie Humboldt seeds that I have acquired over the years, I have the following.

Blue Dream

Green Crack

Lemon Garlic OG

Purple Trainwreck

Amhurst Sour Diesel

Desert Diesel

Lost Coast OG

707 Truthband by Emerald Mountain 

I am going to do some reading up on these as I am planning a Sativa leaning grow after my current grow is done and I should be able to squeeze a couple of Humboldt strains in there.

• Like 5

@SmokebelchNice selection of HSO genetics mate. Will be really looking forward to your grow :yep:

The 707 truthband and purple Trainwreck would be my choices :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 4

HSO on the boards eh...welcome folks, got some Blue Dream in the fridge waiting their turn courtesy of a diamond bloke for his generosity, glad I've spotted the board as I was intending to document them when being run, will stick it here for you guys :v:

• Like 6

Welcome Mark!  Well this forum appeared at the right time. About 3 weeks in Veg, with your Blueberry Headband atm...  Also got Green Crack, Blue Dream and Raspberry Diesel waiting in the wings, for a future grow....

Good luck with the new breeder forum..

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark  Hi, Mark   I will give it a go. I don't get a lot of time and the drobe is kinda hard to take pictures into, as its pretty stealth. I should be able to manage a weekly update though. I will only document the HSO Blueberry Headband , but may post the the odd picture of its partner plant which is a Dinafem Strawberry Amnesia. 

• Like 3

@HalfatreeThis would be great and very much appreciated :)

As you are willing to run a HSO diary for us please pm me as we would like to gift you 2x5 seeds for your efforts and maybe your next grow :yep:

Thank you again mate and no problem about the strawberry amnesia as I also look after the Dinafem sub-forum on UK420 also :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark i knew its you man!

funny to think about it now but when i was in love with my first strain(blue widow) from dinafem ,because of the reviews i wanted to try blue dream to grow.hso was offering seeds and i tried them.

it was easy to see that hso and dinafem quality is the same.great strong plant with a bit of variations.i always felt that these two companies must be related.since than i tried many strains from dinafem and hso always great result and quality.

this two is my favourite.i am itching to get going again and grow some nice plants.

Mark i hope you good man i saw you mention 707 thruthband.same time i had the critical cheese i had a nice pheno of the truthband too which i want to show you.great fucking plant it was::)

i put some photos up in a new thread have look.

atb

• Like 1