Welcome to HSO

HSO-Mark

Hello UK420 and welcome to the HSO support-forum :yep:

We know HSO seeds have become very popular with in the UK and Europe so we thought it only correct to set up s sub-forum on UK420 so you members can share your experiences growing some of our legendary genetics :yep:

We are really excited and looking forward to seeing what the UK420 community can do with our genetics and if anyone has grown any of our line this is the place to post your comments and future grows :yep:

Just as we do with Dinafem we will be running a best picture thread and have set up the 2017-18 grow diary sub-forum to watch all the new HSO grows coming over the next year :)

Thank you to everyone who has wished us well and thank you all for making HSO seeds feel welcome on the UK420 platform :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 17

Greetings, I've looked at your strains for a while now and you representing here just tipped the scale. 

I'm drooling over some of the strains :)

• Like 3

hi Mark,

Nice to see you here and I'm sure you'll be amazed by how well us humble UK growers can ruin the greatest of genetics.

I do have 1 HSO experience and thats with your Amherst Sour Diesel which should be listed as a weapon of mass destruction! it was an absolute slayer of any tolerance you thought you had lol

I'm sure you'll build up some grows here pretty quickly and I'll be seeking some sour diesel beans once I've built up the courage lol

Welcome.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 6

I have done Blue Dream and it was very nice. I have quite a lot freebies from Humboldt which I have collected over the years so I am please to see you here, I may have to try some of them out some time.

As above are you Mark from Dinafem? 

• Like 4

Hey Mark what your best outdoor offerings?

Yes its same Mark I reckon.  You working for both or just HSO now?

Thanks

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 3

@tokenroll @Smokebelch @Elephant Face Hello guys :) I did put up an introductory post in the new member section 

To your questions

Yes I am the same Mark from Dinafem and No I have not stopped working for Dinafem :) I was asked to bring HSO to UK420 as I know the forum and members and I was happy to oblige :yep:

My work with Dinafem will continue it just means I now have double the work to do on UK420 which is no problem to me as I love this platform and the members :)

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 19

good luck @HSO-Mark, with your new opportunity, you know i thought they may try to find someone who knew a little about growing, harvesting. curing, and smoking weed. i guess you will have to do. all fun aside, i know you will do a great job brother. cant wait to try some hso

• Like 4

@samhigh Thanks brother I guess those 10 years on TY did me good and I did have some very good teachers :yep: 

Thanks for the support old friend :) and look forward to seeing some HSO strains in your garden i,m sure we can find you a "super indica" based strain :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 5

@ItalFind a job you love and you,ll never work a day in your life lol

Thanks for dropping by the newly formed HSO sub-forum :) Your support is apprecated

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 5