heavy hitters og and remo chemo

samhigh

Doing a grand job here with Irma mate :guitar: She looks beaut, great work.

I took mine at 60 days for a good balanced high. First time I've ever taken a strain at the time on the packet ;)

• Like 3

thanks nugs, irma is a strong girl. irma smells of lemony funk hard to describe i know yours smelt of tropical fruit. i usually let them go a little longer for the more indica effect,but the critical + i ran was spot on at 56 days. every time i look at your remos i go back to my first post and  say dam,but no worries our very own dinafem mark is sending some more. i think irma will be right on time for the christmas,  i will be so happy i may even give a bud to my son in law lol speaking of happy got a couple cuts of irma to take, she deserves another go just for surviving:smokin:

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 2

Yeah man, the lemon came out in the taste though :) I normally overcook mine too mate but I thought I'd take Mark's advice on this one for a nice balanced effect and glad I did. It is quite a strong high but an enjoyable one.

lol A bud of OG is as good a Christmas present as any I can think of ;)

That's great news on some more Remo beans, hats off to Mark, top geezer :yep:

Thinking of doing a single pak next so I might pop one quite soon just to veg slow in the corner of my veg cab while it finds it's feet, them being slow in veg. All the best with the Irma cuts, you're right she does deserve another go ;)

• Like 3

@jadenugsthe pak is a beautiful choice, ive had at least one in every grow about 2 years now. hope you get the one that smells of  fresh cut pineapples. she is very easy to grow a nice feeder and she really helps with pain very relaxing. cant wait to see you get her going your going to love it. there are some really good diaries in the 2016 section. 

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 3

On 21/11/2017 at 2:40 PM, samhigh said:

every time i look at your remos i go back to my first post and  say dam,but no worries our very own dinafem mark is sending some more

They should be with you this week coming old friend  :yep:

I'm sure @jadenugs will get that kish sweet pineapple pheno as she is quite common and does crop up in every 10 seeds I seed if not more so :)

Glad things are back on track brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

irmas lower buds day 45 of flower,  next feed water and 10 ml per gallon of finisher the rest of the way.

large.DSC02434.JPGlarge.DSC02435.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 6

thanks nugs, I was thinking 60 days will be right on time, and should be dry enough for an og Christmas and your going to have a remo, dina med Christmas. you must have been really, really good this year lol thanks for hanging with me through this grow, like you said shes going to be special, my lack of photography skills don't do her justice she is strong, frosty and clones in 10 days. I also have a pak hanging out with Irma about a week or so behind her for new years. it was a crazy time, but most will reminisce about the storm Irma, I will reminisce about Irma the OG.

• Like 3

Yeah I've been a good lad, sticking by the laws and all thatlol Sounds like your Xmas and new year is gonna be bang on dude, I've not tried the pak yet but heard good things so she's gonna be in my groom soon ;)

It's a pleasure to follow you along here and I'm looking forward to seeing this girl fatten up a treat in your hands :yep:

• Like 4

thanks @Fragg this grow was interrupted by a crazy set of circumstances but shes going to make it. your ww grow is looking fabulous, lots of good stuff being put out by all you guys. great work going on, in the uk420 forums. 

• Like 5

Agree with comments...damn nice looking weed there! @samhigh :yep: really coming along a treat on the frost department fair play...perfect timing on getting it done for crimbo mate, myself, well I didn't time it so well  lol ...again lol

Aye there's some great growing going on in these forums, you're right, everyone is upping their game and the quality of diaries is exceptional and considering you've had to put up with hurricanes :fear:   you've cracked on and kept this grow moving and is a credit to your determination and will bud :notworthy:  

• Like 5